You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

luck don't even out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last month went out the primo in 15th. 5ish big blinds left and all in with aq v a5 pre flop they hit the 5. just had my stack decapitated guy all in with in aq, i called with ak he hit trip' q's. SOMEBODY tell me how that's luck evening out. One less sky poker customer. NEVER AGAIN!

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Two hands are not a big enough sample to talk about luck evening out.  You're just on a bad run, shake it off and get back on that horse :)
  • edited May 2010
    Ithn Response to Re: luck don't even out!!!!!:
    Two hands are not a big enough sample to talk about luck evening out.  You're just on a bad run, shake it off and get back on that horse :)
    Posted by TommyD
    those were just 2 examples where we both had no hand an odds were in my favour. been happening all the way through that time. no word of a lie my 2 flushes w' suited hole cards tonight got done by f houses. i may aswell play roulette, bye bye sky