You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Attention Team Dohhhhhhh - Tonights Primo

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat

Afternoon all,

I'm sure our victorious captain is still fast asleep so I thought i'd take the chance to remind you all that you are registered for tonights primo - well at least you should be!

Good luck to all of you, would be great if one of us could get a good result, i shall probably be railing 2/3 of you, but my computer wont handle anymore!

See you all later!

Comments

• edited May 2010

Nice one shanxxta!! - Didn't touch a drop yesterday in preparation for today! - My first primo this year!

10 free entries = £330 ... challenge to team see if we can get a team aggregate cash of £330+

Thats 3/4 small cashes, or 1 decent/big cash!

Ill be sticking around to see how you guys are getting on when I'm knocked out, on current form that will be about 8-30.

Gl all. DOHH
  • edited May 2010
    lol

thats a good point mate, if we can get £330+ between us that'll be pretty good, hopefully most of the team will see this and update through the tourny.
  • edited May 2010
    yeah, good luck team. 
  • edited May 2010
    Very best of luck team dohhh i was team plop u pipped us to it but best of luck for tonight

• edited May 2010
    o yeah big tounry for all us good luck team i think one of us will cash or maybe win it :]

woooohooooooooo team dohhhhhhh gl all think all the stella i hav drink might not help me tho lol oooppss.

• edited May 2010
    Yeah good luck all of Team Dohhh! One of you is going to win this and I think two will final table!!

Go on!
  • edited May 2010
    Good luck team Dohhhh, final table for Dohhhhh and OMahonyO and cashes for the others x
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Attention Team Dohhhhhhh - Tonights Primo:
    Good luck team Dohhhh, final table for Dohhhhh and OMahonyO and cashes for the others x
    Posted by MADMOO
    i'll settle for a cash!
  • edited May 2010
    Best of luck teammates, lets hope a few of us can run deep!
  • edited May 2010
    Good luck everyone.
  • edited May 2010
    First Team Dohhhhhher Out in 333rd, hit the flush on the turn, chips went in, villain had 2 pair, hit the FH on the river, THAT'S POKER!

Suppose it's too late to suggest the we pool together any winnings made by Team Dohhhhhhh members in tong Primo? ;)

Good luck everyone else.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Attention Team Dohhhhhhh - Tonights Primo:
    First Team Dohhhhhher Out in 333rd, hit the flush on the turn, chips went in, villain had 2 pair, hit the FH on the river, THAT'S POKER! Suppose it's too late to suggest the we pool together any winnings made by Team Dohhhhhhh members in tong Primo? ;) Good luck everyone else.
    Posted by TheDart
    lol

i was railing you mate, u got very unlucky.

im shocked that iv made the break!
  • edited May 2010
    I have made the break with very little to play with so far.

130th with 2500

Keep grinding!

Good luck all other Dohhhhhhhhhhhhs
  • edited May 2010

First hand after break I have 1k, theres an open raise utg to 300, caller and its on me with queens, it goes in, called by initial raiser, fold inbetween, so 2.6k pot to give me 26 big blinds

Flop 6 6 2

My QQ looking good against AK with A hearts.

Turn 9 Hearts....oooohhhh nervous

River....

HEART!!!

AHHHHHHH NVM

Gl rest, coming to watch!

DOHH

• edited May 2010

Im out to,got my AKs allin pre against A10... game over.

Good luck everyone who is still in.
  • edited May 2010
    ive gone gl the remainders
  • edited May 2010
    im out was a 5k pot between three of us I A10hearts I have JQ off suit other player AK off suit flop is good I hot my jack good times then heart heart giving other player runner runner runner FLUSH GREAT time! I was at my nas came back at bout 9pm lo to find i was still in with 1700 chips lol canty complain got very unlucky if i had won that pot i recon i would have cashed with tight play! a little annoyed
  • edited May 2010
    im gone, about 10 short of d money, sb limped, i had A7s in bb wiv only about 6/7bbs so push, he snaps wiv jacks! they hold n im out, gl Jacko who's d only one left!
  • edited May 2010

Jacko is very very comfortable on the bubble now, just looked at the pay out, 70+ quid for cashing.

I know the guy, talk to him on here alot, and this wud be MASSIVE for his bankroll, hes a really small stakes player.

He introduced himself to me when he randomly PM'd me asking for a heads up game! Siad he'd seen me on tv and wanted a game

I played, and he owned me!

Good player, this could be a great break for this guy, especially his conifdence......which means alot in poker.

Fingers x'd he gets the money, and from there, who knows????

GO JACKO !!!
  • edited May 2010
    yesss, made the money! What a very good night... £84 22nd place

My night started very slow.. hung on to 40 after accidenlty folding quad 5's not once but TWICE!!

So i pulled my socks up, UNTILL...... i slow played A6 2 pair, hoping for a bet so i could push all in! they all checked so 2 on the turn gave them a straight..... I pushed all in, there was no hiding from my mistake when they showed it on TV

Really chuffed with the £84 because if i won would of had to get married in vegas pheww im safe for while at least!! lol

cheers for getting me there TEAM DOHHHHHHH

Lets reunite another time

Night all
  • edited May 2010

Great post Jacko!!!

I think that cash u hit....wud mean more to you, and do more for your poker future that it would anyone else in team DOHHH, so Im made up for ya.!

I hope that gives u the confidence to move on and take your game to the next level (without being stupid)

After a super slow start on day one, when I fell asleep, I reckon we came through this whole thing really well as a team, supporting eachother till the very end. Really satisfying for one of us to get a cash out of it too.

Hope there are more of these team events, I know theyre planning something for the world cup. If they do, we stay as a team right? - If its smaller teams, pull straws for teams of 5?

Maybe start a new thread for us all to discuss hands, post tourny results, ask for advice and generally keep the team alive!!!

I'll be looking out for u all in future, Its been fun!!!

"Winning isn't everything, its the only thing"

Captain DOHH! *sob* ;)
  • edited May 2010
    Well played Jacko, you deserve it.
  • edited May 2010
    Nice one Jacko - great result

I played a hand very poorly with around 70 left and the gamble failed!

Dave