You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Nice one Sky!!

edited May 2010 in Sky Poker Live

Abit poorly last night after fridays 'entertainment' - so just catching up with mastercash.

Up to top of the pots, and I see you have gone with the idea of showing the biggest pots from all levels. This is brilliant....really enjoying it !!

Thought I would offer some positive feedback ! :)

Hope it stays

DOHH

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Nice one Sky!!:
    Abit poorly last night after fridays 'entertainment' - so just catching up with mastercash. Up to top of the pots, and I see you have gone with the idea of showing the biggest pots from all levels. This is brilliant....really enjoying it !! Thought I would offer some positive feedback ! :) Hope it stays DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    +1 Dont usually watch top of the pots but found it more intresting watching the biggest pots across the diffrerent levels.
  • edited May 2010
    Glad you enjoyed TOTP's. Cash will be featuring in all our shows from now on...... keep giving us that feedback
  • edited May 2010
    Yeah great work, bit strange at first but after a while got into it. It also relates to lower level players more than the crazy £1000 pots lol.