You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PTP Tonight - Hi-Lo Tourney-Thon

13»

Comments

• edited May 2010

Thank you very much, Vince, & well done Tommy.

As it appears that Dylan done better than me, I'd say my poker career has reached an all-time low, too. ;)

• edited May 2010
    Great night Sir, and thanks for all of the updates.

Well done to all of the winners, all of the cashes and to all who took part and made this a fun and relaxing evening.

Not to hijack but for those of you who fancy the cash action we now have Llamaman and Greekfish sat next to each other on the plo50 table.  Those with a weak disposition need not sit down ;)
  • edited May 2010

OK, 30 mins of High-Low cash to round off the night.

As it's beyond Midnight, or will be, & my PTP shift is over, I'll swwap to my own Account, "tikay1".

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP Tonight - Hi-Lo Tourney-Thon:
    Great night Sir, and thanks for all of the updates. Well done to all of the winners, all of the cashes and to all who took part and made this a fun and relaxing evening. Not to hijack but for those of you who fancy the cash action we now have Llamaman and Greekfish sat next to each other on the plo50 table.  Those with a weak disposition need not sit down ;)
    Posted by TommyD
    Thanks Tommy, that's appreciated after a "difficult" day. The evenings Hi-Lo fun is what poker is all about, too, & delighted to see the results. I barely hit a flop all night, & did not exactly play well, my "timing" & "feel" was all awry, but it was tremendously relaxing.  

How did Llama & GreekBoy end up?

Greeky - "Cos", who appeared on "The Grind" once - is a long-standing friend from my "other" place, & he certainly livened up the action! 
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP Tonight - Hi-Lo Tourney-Thon : Thanks Tommy, that's appreciated after a "difficult" day. The evenings Hi-Lo fun is what poker is all about, too, & delighted to see the results. I barely hit a flop all night, & did not exactly play well, my "timing" & "feel" was all awry, but it was tremendously relaxing.   How did Llama & GreekBoy end up? Greeky - "Cos", who appeared on "The Grind" once - is a long-standing friend from my "other" place, & he certainly livened up the action! 
    Posted by Tikay10
    Sadly it ended quickly when it was heard that the PLO8 was up and running.  People are starting to really take to PLO8 and hopefully the drip down effect will fill up the PLO hi tables as well.

Try it guys, great games both.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP Tonight - Hi-Lo Tourney-Thon : Sadly it ended quickly when it was heard that the PLO8 was up and running.  People are starting to really take to PLO8 and hopefully the drip down effect will fill up the PLO hi tables as well. Try it guys, great games both.
    Posted by TommyD
    True. I'm really working hard to help promote it on here, & there's no doubt the numbers are rising. (It's only been here a week). Long way to go yet, but it should be an enjoyable journey.
  • edited May 2010
    My first venture into PL Omaha Hi-Lo and it was certainly a rather interesting and enjoyable evening on the tables.

My own prediction of playing rubbish came true but it was certainly worth the experience and i'm certainly going to play a lot more PL Omaha Hi-Lo from now on. Had the pleasure in game 5 of being on the same table as Greekstein and the words IM TABLE CAPTAIN OR ELSE certainly sprung to mind as he is certainly erm rather good on the border of being frighteningly good! :)
  • edited May 2010
    My first venture into PL Omaha Hi-Lo and it was certainly a rather interesting and enjoyable evening on the tables. My own prediction of playing rubbish came true but it was certainly worth the experience and i'm certainly going to play a lot more PL Omaha Hi-Lo from now on. Had the pleasure in game 5 of being on the same table as Greekstein and the words IM TABLE CAPTAIN OR ELSE certainly sprung to mind as he is certainly erm rather good on the border of being frighteningly good! :)
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    Nice one Craig.

Greekstein & you share several similar tendancies, & I fancy there will never be room for both of you on the same table!

Glad you enjoyed it - we will repeat the evening later this week.