You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

tikay can we have another comp to get a gold star pls????

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi Sky Team, any chance we can have another comp to win a gold star and maybe throw a bonus prize as i really miss my gold star? 

:[

Comments

• edited May 2010

Its just a trick to reel you in Jacko. I had a gold star for 3 months after winning a 17 runner freeroll at 5am one Sunday morning....however, I was unaware it was costing me £17.99 a month to rent, and funds were being debited from my account under "extras".

I tried to get out of it by contacting that no-win-no-fee law firm that got £5k for the fat-bird who fell over after slipping on the floor at work in the advert. They hung up...and I had to buy out my 5 year "Gold Star" contract for £249 (plus VAT) or risk being banished from the SkyPoker forums for a minimum of 8 years.

The moral of the story for me???? All that glitters may not be gold....and fat-birds should wear adidas sambas.

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: tikay can we have another comp to get a gold star pls????:
    Its just a trick to reel you in Jacko. I had a gold star for 3 months after winning a 17 runner freeroll at 5am one Sunday morning....however, I was unaware it was costing me £17.99 a month to rent, and funds were being debited from my account under "extras". I tried to get out of it by contacting that no-win-no-fee law firm that got £5k for the fat-bird who fell over after slipping on the floor at work in the advert. They hung up...and I had to buy out my 5 year "Gold Star" contract for £249 (plus VAT) or risk being banished from the SkyPoker forums for a minimum of 8 years. The moral of the story for me???? All that glitters may not be gold....and fat-birds should wear adidas sambas.
    Posted by emilyegg
    ADIDAS SAMBAS NOW THATS WHAT YOU CALL A PAIR OF TRAINERS!!
  • edited May 2010
    lol like it, ok a another free entery to the pormo i loved playing it last night just dont wanna pay 33 pound thats alot of my bank roll if i dont makeit to  the cash
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: tikay can we have another comp to get a gold star pls????:
    lol like it, ok a another free entery to the por no i loved playing it last night just dont wanna pay 33 pound thats alot of my bank roll if i dont makeit to  the cash
    Posted by jacko999
    hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm jacko, naughty  naughty !!