You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Satelittes into live events covered by in poker

I dont know about anyone else but I really enjoyed following the sky poker players in vegas. I think it would be good to do this a lot more. Give sky players a chance to play in the live events around the country that "in poker" cover.
There could be online qualification and the winner gets a package very similar to vegas.  The entrance fee would vary because the entry into the live events also vary.  What do you think Karlluke

Comments

• edited August 2009

I totally agree.

I posted a thread a while ago about sky having sats into WSOPE.

• edited August 2009
    Hi Tina,
    I put a similar thread under Live tourny qualifiers.
    In reply to Bza, Sky were disappointed with the qualifiers for Vegas, so i think people shouting for qualifiers into the WSOPE, and EPT will be difficult to get through. That is why i thought that qualifiers into uk based(lesser buyin) tournies like GUKPT, VIRGIN, BRITISH MASTERS ,ETC could be more viable to Sky and more of the Sky poker players.
    It like any request on the forum. If enough players ask for it, then Sky will think about it.
    I believe that there are many Sky players who could hold there own on the UK circuit events.

col
  • edited August 2009
    A fair comment Col.  I think it would be a great experience to play in the events you suggested!