You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poker Tracker Software

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
Can anyone recommend a poker tracker for Sky?

Keep Smiling
HAL_9000

Comments

• edited May 2010
    No, because none of those third party software applications work with Sky.

I've no idea what Sky's plans for the future are, but if we eventually get downloadable software for Sky Poker it might be compatible with Poker Tracker 3 and other similar applications.

Poker Tracker is great, I earned a free licence and have used it on other sites, but it won't work here.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Poker Tracker Software:
    Can anyone recommend a poker tracker for Sky? Keep Smiling HAL_9000
    Posted by HAL_9000
    As far as i know there is no way to use a tracker on sky as the hand history is not in an exportable format. There is a chance that this will be possible once the downloadable version is released but at last check the technical team did not know if they were going to allow the histories to be exported and make it compatible with PT3 or holdem manager. We await the decision of the tech bods but for now your own your own mate lol
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Poker Tracker Software:
    In Response to Poker Tracker Software : As far as i know there is no way to use a tracker on sky as the hand history is not in an exportable format. There is a chance that this will be possible once the downloadable version is released but at last check the technical team did not know if they were going to allow the histories to be exported and make it compatible with PT3 or holdem manager. We await the decision of the tech bods but for know your own your own mate lol
    Posted by ACESOVER8s

PMSL yea I thought that

Cheers any way

Keep Smiling
    HAL_9000

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Poker Tracker Software:
    No, because none of those third party software applications work with Sky. I've no idea what Sky's plans for the future are, but if we eventually get downloadable software for Sky Poker it might be compatible with Poker Tracker 3 and other similar applications. Poker Tracker is great, I earned a free licence and have used it on other sites, but it won't work here.
    Posted by GaryQQQ

Ill be playing in vegas before we get the "client" software

Keep Smiling
    HAL_9000