You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

In a bit of a pickle...

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
I was in an Italian resturant the other night, and for dessert, the waiter brought out tiramissu and a blind-folded horse.  I said "No.  Mascapone."  But I'm getting off track.  Anyway, my mains was brought out, some sort of pasta thingy, and the waiter asked if I wanted some parmazan, and of course I said "Yes, please", "Say when" etc. etc.

So, anyways, this massive lump of parmazan fell onto my plate as he was grating, and I thought "Right".  So I ate it whole, and it was a massive letdown.  It tasted just like cheddar.

So, anyways, the last couple of months I've been trying out these different cheeses.  I took it easy to begin with, y'know, Red Leicester, Double Gloucester, that sort of thing.  Then I went a bit dutch with some Edam, and some emental and what have you, and it's all cheddar to me.

So, anyways, on to my question.  I don't to jump in at the deep end just yet with that blyue mouldy stuff, the crust scares me.  So does anyone know what my next move is, remembering that I want to get away from cheddar? 

P.S.  No Dairylea dunkers.

Comments