You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Changing of my name on sky

Comments

• edited May 2010

MR_Miyagi

Tikay11

Sky_Mod99
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Changing of my name on sky:
    KunalTmat KunalKing KingKunal JacKKunal KKKKunal AKA_Kunal (My Favourite) Best I can do m8y - Good Luck
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Haha chuckle chuckle cheers mate....im going to have to write these out then make a poll so everyonce can vote after the votes are in the one that gets the most will win and that will be the name I take.
  • edited May 2010
    how about PoKu_nal
  • edited May 2010
    how about PoKu_nal
    Posted by lozgo
    Hmmm intresting I very much like this, damn these are all so much better the my firsy one!
  • edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010

how about lanukshire
  • edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010
    What about an anagram (if nobody has suggested it)

Kunster.........Give it a quick spin around, and get.......

ENKRUST as in to cover or coat
    OR
    UKRENTS good if you work in property
    OR
    TRUENKS
    sound like the polis in ello ello
    OR
    ERSTUNK the lady "Dropped One"
  • edited May 2010
    Spunkster .......... ?
  • edited May 2010
    Am i right in believing ure surname is Tish??

Kuntish!! got both names in.

If not aim high TP_Kunal
  • edited May 2010
    How about: KunalThePeopleInTheRoomWhoHaveExperiencedABadBeatPleaseRaiseTheirHands?

No? Please yourself.
  • edited May 2010
    Am i right in believing ure surname is Tish?? Kuntish!! got both names in. If not aim high TP_Kunal
    Posted by sick_swans
    NO ur not right sorry
  • edited May 2010
    iKun_KunU?
    Posted by LML
    Hahah very goooooooood, Its in the running.
    Just to let everyone know I shall be making the list when I get back in and the votes will start. Dunno how long ill give the voting maybe till I get back from Brighton which will be around 9pm 9:30pm. Then shall get onto sky and say name change please!
  • edited May 2010
    Spunkster .......... ?
    Posted by -TARAS-
    I do not want people to know about my indoor pass times!!!!
  • edited May 2010
    How about: KunalThePeopleInTheRoomWhoHaveExperiencedABadBeatPleaseRaiseTheirHands? No? Please yourself.
    Posted by FlutNush
    lmao - i could be wrong but that may exceed the limit for number of characters - try knocking off the s and ? from the end perhaps - that will still work.... ;o)
  • edited May 2010
    Hi Guys,

I'm afraid i'm the bearer of bad news here and relay a message from the rest of the team.

I don't want to be a party pooper but unfortunately we can't allow a change of alias.

Alias changes will only be allowed under certain extreme circumstances.

I'm really sorry about that kunster
  • edited May 2010

Mine is offensive
  • edited May 2010
    Mine is offensive
    Posted by kunster

Sorry Buddy, looks like that won't be enough in this case. However, there's still hope:

1. Denigrate Sky Poker openly on this forum, over a period of say, 6 months.

2. Wait until you're chat banned – then forum banned.

3. Your IP address will still be the same if you remain in the same location, so you'll have to move to a new flat/house, I'm afraid.

4. Once you've moved property, open up a new Sky account.

5. Change your name, and get a new passport under the name 'Alkun', or something equally clever.

6. Open a new account, but this time, use the screen name Twatster(al), or any of the others on this thread that you fancy.

7. That ought to please everybody.

8. Please do not share this sensitive information with anyone else, otherwise we'll all be doing it.

Your sincerely,

FlatGash

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Changing of my name on sky : Sorry Buddy, looks like that won't be enough in this case. However, there's still hope: 1. Denigrate Sky Poker openly on this forum, over a period of say, 6 months. 2. Wait until you're chat banned – then forum banned. 3. Your IP address will still be the same if you remain in the same location, so you'll have to move to a new flat/house, I'm afraid. 4. Once you've moved property, open up a new Sky account. 5. Change your name, and get a new passport under the name 'Alkun', or something equally clever. 6. Open a new account, but this time, use the screen name Twatster(al) , or any of the others on this thread that you fancy. 7. That ought to please everybody. 8. Please do not share this sensitive information with anyone else, otherwise we'll all be doing it. Your sincerely, FlatGash
    Posted by FlutNush
    Genius once again :)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Changing of my name on sky : Sorry Buddy, looks like that won't be enough in this case. However, there's still hope: 1. Denigrate Sky Poker openly on this forum, over a period of say, 6 months. 2. Wait until you're chat banned – then forum banned. 3. Your IP address will still be the same if you remain in the same location, so you'll have to move to a new flat/house, I'm afraid. 4. Once you've moved property, open up a new Sky account. 5. Change your name, and get a new passport under the name 'Alkun', or something equally clever. 6. Open a new account, but this time, use the screen name Twatster(al) , or any of the others on this thread that you fancy. 7. That ought to please everybody. 8. Please do not share this sensitive information with anyone else, otherwise we'll all be doing it. Your sincerely, FlatGash
    Posted by FlutNush
    Dear Mr NoGash

Please do not give up your day job, it would be unwise move........plus im already looking for new places to live so im thinking ahead innit.
  • edited May 2010
    Hi Kunster,

Apologies if the above post was a little abrupt - I've been back to the poker team, had a quick chat and if you get in touch with the customer care team and put your case forward, an alias change will be considered.

We can certainly see how your name may be seen as offensive and fits into the special circumstances category.

if you need any help - just shout
  • edited May 2010
    Hi Kunster, Apologies if the above post was a little abrupt - I've been back to the poker team, had a quick chat and if you get in touch with the customer care team and put your case forward, an alias change will be considered. We can certainly see how your name may be seen as offensive and fits into the special circumstances category. if you need any help - just shout
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    I love yoooooooooooooou!

Is there anyway of getting my answers on the poll thingy as it only lets me do about 6 or 7 answers which is not enough.
    I just thought it would be a fun idea to let the forum pick a name for me.
  • edited May 2010
    Reverse Kunster to Retsnuk ?
  • edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010
    Hi Kunster, Apologies if the above post was a little abrupt - I've been back to the poker team, had a quick chat and if you get in touch with the customer care team and put your case forward, an alias change will be considered. We can certainly see how your name may be seen as offensive and fits into the special circumstances category. if you need any help - just shout
    Posted by Sky_Rich

Rich, just a thought... if your man adopted a new, watered-down – and less controversial pseudonym – such as: LadyGarden, would that work?

If not, as an ex-reader of Viz, I've got loads of alternatives. Just let me know.

P.S. If that's your version of 'abrupt', than remind me not to get into a fisti-cuff scenario with you in the future. Sir, you're a gentleman.

• edited May 2010
    drewpeacock?
    Posted by donkeyplop
    There used to be a guy on the news here in Bournemouth called Chris Peacock lol.
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by Sky_Rich
              Well done Rich,incidentally who polishes your armour and where do you park your white horse in the mornings.If it helps, you can see the forum are behind "The man with no name" so please help him get his wish. 
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    So you all at sky HQ think Kunal is an offensive name? lool - change by deed poll comming up?
  • edited May 2010
    what about HelloDave?
    Posted by emilyegg
    GENIUS!!!

Can I have this one???

x