You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Rewards

edited June 2010 in Community Suggestions
Hey guys

It's not really a major thing, but does anyone think it would be cool if you reward on your 'on table' avatar if you won a tournament?

Maybe a little poker chip on your name or something, each chip having a different colour depending on the difficulty of tournament?

I think it just gives players a little recognition for winning a tournament.

Obviously to avoid having loads of poker chips on your avatar it could be 'within the last 6 months' or something?

Thoughts?

Comments

• edited May 2010
    I usually just put a post in general chat, saying some thing like--- I won a tournament, ner ner na ner ner, you lot are useless, ner ner na ner ner--I am the bestest--ner ner na ner ner--- I got loadsa money, you aint got none-- ner ner na ner ner-- everyone else played rubbish, I played fluppin brilliant--ner ner na ner ner--what a load of donkeys, they could'nt win a blue peter badge--- ner ner na ner ner--- ner ner na ner ner!!

The replies I get are usually ample reward
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Rewards:
    Hey guys It's not really a major thing, but does anyone think it would be cool if you reward on your 'on table' avatar if you won a tournament? Maybe a little poker chip on your name or something, each chip having a different colour depending on the difficulty of tournament? I think it just gives players a little recognition for winning a tournament. Obviously to avoid having loads of poker chips on your avatar it could be 'within the last 6 months' or something? Thoughts?
    Posted by PKRPar

Thanks for your post.

We actually do have something very similar to your idea already in the pipeline. One slight twist on your idea is that 'rewards' will be displayed on your community profile rater than your table avatar.

More news to come on 'rewards' soon...
  • edited June 2010
    I won the 1k world cup rebuy last night so I'm quoting oynutter on this one
  • edited June 2010
    I'm gonna copy Nutter's very words, as above, and paste them multiple times in the chatbox.

Why? I just cashed in a 50p DYM, and I'm not gonna let my next table forget it.