You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FOR ALL YOU MOANERS!!!

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
people moan a hell of alot about their hands being beaten by runner runner hands and that it only happens on sky,
well, think again people!
i saw this with my own eyes, and sky didnt have anything to do with it!

Player 1 = AcQc
player 2 = Jd3d

Flop = Jc 2h 3s

player 1 shoves with only a small stack hoping to take the pot down, player 2 insta calls!
BUT WAIT, IT ISN'T OVER YET!
RUNNER RUNNER

Turn = 10c

River = kc

Player 2's 2 pair got ripped apart by runner runner royal flush!!!
that was at a live poker tourny! so it dosn't just happen online!!!!!

Anyone know the odds of that happening because i couldn't belive it?!?!!?

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to FOR ALL YOU MOANERS!!!:
    people moan a hell of alot about their hands being beaten by runner runner hands and that it only happens on sky, well, think again people! i saw this with my own eyes, and sky didnt have anything to do with it! Player 1 = AcQc player 2 = Jd3d Flop = Jc 2h 3s player 1 shoves with only a small stack hoping to take the pot down, player 2 insta calls! BUT WAIT, IT ISN'T OVER YET! RUNNER RUNNER Turn = 10c River = kc Player 2's 2 pair got ripped apart by runner runner royal flush!!! that was at a live poker tourny! so it dosn't just happen online!!!!! Anyone know the odds of that happening because i couldn't belive it?!?!!?
    Posted by LukeyBoi
    The dealer was obviously a rigged robot, created by the cardroom manager Baron Von Broomhaze, who is programmed to create more rake.  If I was the J3 player I would demand my money back and try and find a live cardroom where they don't have Android dealers rigging the cards.  Sadly though these places are getting fewer and farther between......