You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What shall i do, advice please people

edited May 2010 in The Poker Clinic
If it was me I would play 15p/30p cash. If I lost 3 buy ins, I'd move down to 10p/20p and have enough for around 10 buy ins at that level.

I'd also be playing the £5.50 MTT's - 9pm 1k gtd, 1kgtd velocity at 10pm, and if u play through the day, the £250gtd 3pm tourny.

Thats like a 10% br thingy - but thats not too bad at the lower levels - u arent gonna lose 6/7 buy ins a session - u shudnt anyway....lol

GL, DOHH

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Right i am unsure how to play my bankroll at the momment, thing is last night i won 900gtd so won £262 so my total bankroll now is £282

in the past i have run something similar up to 1k + and put in my bank, but more recently i got to £220 and run down to what i had before i won last night.

Problem is my success previously has been MTT but i know you need a bit of luck to win consistently on these and depends on what mood your in, i can play cash but very high variance for me eg. one minute ill have £10 next i'll have £100 and so on. so any advice for my now bankroll would be much appreciated, im reasonably good at sngos too but sometimes due to time not worthwhile.

Regards
    John
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: What shall i do, advice please people:
    If it was me I would play 15p/30p cash. If I lost 3 buy ins, I'd move down to 10p/20p and have enough for around 10 buy ins at that level. I'd also be playing the £5.50 MTT's - 9pm 1k gtd, 1kgtd velocity at 10pm, and if u play through the day, the £250gtd 3pm tourny. Thats like a 10% br thingy - but thats not too bad at the lower levels - u arent gonna lose 6/7 buy ins a session - u shudnt anyway....lol GL, DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Cheers mate, sounds about right for me aswell. 15p/30 was my level a while ago before i withdrew all the money on here lol

dont play during the day, well i try not to as at work but wouldn't be able to try a MTT far to risky!

Cheers dohhhh nice suggestions GL to you also