You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

poker points, any help?

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat

hi people.. im new to this website, and i dont get any money in my bank untill friday .. is there any way i can get 25 poker pointes to play in a freeroll tonight considering i have no money on my account ?

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: poker points, any help?:
    you have 500 points already to start you off on your new account.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    but when i try to sign up for a free roll it says i havent got the required points to take part
  • edited May 2010
    Dunno mate, if you could send them i would send you some as i've got loads!

If you have signed up and says not enough either you have spent them all? or maybe you need to check amount of points you actually have before selecting tounies

I'd be happy or sky to transfer my poker points over if there was a way ??
  • edited May 2010
    Go to my account top left of page to check on your points.If your new and have not used any should be 500 points and 1000 chips for free play tables in there.If not try online chat bottom right and talk to customer services. gl
  • edited May 2010
    cheers younggun :)
    and i havent been in no tournys .. went in a cash game with my only two pound from yesterday night .. it says i have 9 points .. obviously from them cash games .. but ill try the chat thing
    cheers both of yous
  • edited May 2010
    what your saying is your points for playing, there is seperate amount and as stated you should get 500 free play points(whatever they are called) if you dont and cant register for free rolls and not played any definately contact customer service

all the best mate