You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Double Double Deepstack Deepstack Delight Delight.

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat

7pm tonight - the tikay Sleepstack, 5k chips, £11.

8pm tonight - Double Stack Main Event, 4k chips, £11.

For afters, some Hi-Lo Tourneys &/or Cash, whatever floats your boat. You ask, & I'll do it. Up to a point. ;)

Remember, too, that it's Lisa-Marie's PTP Evening, so please support that. I know you will. ;)

I will probably be a little late joining the 7pm tikay, as we are doing the Pre-Records this afternoon, & they have been running rather late recently. But once I arrive, I'll play twice as slow to make up for it.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Double Double Deepstack Deepstack Delight Delight.:
    7pm tonight - the tikay Sleepstack, 5k chips, £11. 8pm tonight - Double Stack Main Event, 4k chips, £11. For afters, some Hi-Lo Tourneys &/or Cash, whatever floats your boat. You ask, & I'll do it. Up to a point. ;) Remember, too, that it's Lisa-Marie's PTP Evening, so please support that. I know you will. ;) I will probably be a little late joining the 7pm tikay, as we are doing the Pre-Records this afternoon, & they have been running rather late recently. But once I arrive, I'll play twice as slow to make up for it.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Iv bin waitin 2 try the hi/lo, so if the stakes are low enuf, i'll play, will prob b in the ME too,

are you presenting mastercash on sat?
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Double Double Deepstack Deepstack Delight Delight.:
    In Response to Double Double Deepstack Deepstack Delight Delight. : Iv bin waitin 2 try the hi/lo, so if the stakes are low enuf, i'll play, will prob b in the ME too, are you presenting mastercash on sat?
    Posted by SHANXTA
    Hi Shanxta.

Hi-Lo, what stakes? You name them & I'll play them. Just find me in the Chat-Box tonight during the Deepies, & tell me what level Hi-Lo Tourney you fancy playing, & I'll enter it, & see if we can rev up some interest via the Forum. Maybe we can do it after we both exit the 8pm Main?

Saturday's MasterCash - yes, I am doing the Show, though not as "Presenter" - that'll be Mr Hartigan - but I shall be on it as the Analyst. Expect a lively Show, Mr Hartigan does not mince his words, & I'm ready to stand up to him. Briefly. A bit.

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Double Double Deepstack Deepstack Delight Delight.:
    In Response to Re: Double Double Deepstack Deepstack Delight Delight. : Hi Shanxta. Hi-Lo, what stakes? You name them & I'll play them. Just find me in the Chat-Box tonight during the Deepies, & tell me what level Hi-Lo Tourney you fancy playing, & I'll enter it, & see if we can rev up some interest via the Forum. Maybe we can do it after we both exit the 8pm Main? Saturday's MasterCash - yes, I am doing the Show, though not as "Presenter" - that'll be Mr Hartigan - but I shall be on it as the Analyst. Expect a lively Show, Mr Hartigan does not mince his words, & I'm ready to stand up to him. Briefly. A bit.
    Posted by Tikay10
    as far as hi/lo tourny's go, they only go up2 a 10er dnt they? dnt mind donating that! but on the cash front, i prob wont play any higher than 10/20p, especially in a game where my experience is 'limited'

sorry, didnt mean to imply that u was 'presenting', am glad that u r the analyst thou, as guess who's on 'the grind'...

oh, n 'a lively show' it could be, there's 3 of us coming on! am dreading havin so many hands analysed so hoping my friends makes more mistakes  and therefore take the worst of it!
  • edited May 2010
    Im in the sleepstack for the first time, may pull out if less than 30 runners tho, less than an hour to go and only 5 players
  • edited May 2010
    I will be entering the sleepstack and would defo play some Hi-Lo but preferably Mtt's - me and tommy playe 1 last night but only got 5 runners :(
  • edited May 2010
    Good News !

.................. I will definitely be providing the valoooo for everyone in both deepies tonight. I may even play a kamikaze hi-lo tournament too !
  • edited May 2010
    Will be online again from about half nine.  I will get involved in any plo8, plo, NLHE or Strip MTT that people want to get involved with.
  • edited May 2010
    Entered the 8pm main game...

Will pester the cheaper DYM's tonight and maybe low stakes NL Cash.

Good luck all!