You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

P T to the P

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
This very evening I shall be low level cash gaming (unless Dylan is about ;) and 8PM double stacking.

And Just for fun the theme for postage is 'WHEN I WAS LITTLE I wanted to be"

I shall start.

When I was little I wanted to be a Vet (I really did until I realised they have to cut animals open and stuff Eeeeeeeeeeew) 

Also put what you now actually do.. 

That is all for now as I have to run to the post office!

xLM

Comments

• edited May 2010
    When i was little i wanted to be a footballer, now cant even get in a sunday league team and am business training co-ordinator lol i may be on later after pool depending on how late finishes
  • edited May 2010
    I wanted to be a bum, and am.............soo lifes good at the moment
  • edited May 2010
    When I was little I wanted to be a rugby player for Wales (strange that!)
  • edited May 2010
     When I was little I wanted to be a bank clerk looking back I really dont know why except I liked numbers and I think I wanted to please my mother!
     At the moment I have been off work for 8 months with Vertigo but I ended up as a order picker in a warehouse! So in truth I had low ambitions and failed to achieve them!
     Now I dont want to think about this to much or it will set off my other problem. Depression! Arghhhhhhh!
  • edited May 2010
    I always wanted to be... A Lumberjack er... actually a teacher, what I do now, sigh, disabled :(, Depression!. I deeply sympathise, me 2
  • edited May 2010
    GL tonight Lisa.............u playing the sleepstack as well?
  • edited May 2010

Hi LML,

Good luck tonight, & I shall be joining you in tonight's 8pm DoubleStack.

I certainly don't want to encroach o your evening, but I'll also be playing the 7pm tikay Sleepstack, & if time permits, it'd be lovely to see you entered.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: P T to the P:
    Hi LML, Good luck tonight, & I shall be joining you in tonight's 8pm DoubleStack. I certainly don't want to encroach o your evening, but I'll also be playing the 7pm tikay Sleepstack, & if time permits, it'd be lovely to see you entered.
    Posted by Tikay10

Oh please.....is there any need for that?..........:)
  • edited May 2010
    I always wanted to play for sheffield wednesday as a kid (prob get a game now the way there playing)also wanted to be a fireman ended up being an electrician.
  • edited May 2010
    I wanted to be a pilot...sadly it wasn't to be....
  • edited May 2010

Racing driver, then footballer, then journalist, then darts thrower (that only lasted 2 weeks when I hit my first 180), then I wanted to be a novelist, I ended up going to uni to qualify as a PE teacher, and Ive used all my qualifications and experience to become.....

A poker player! (i hope) lol

GL tonight! DOHH
  • edited May 2010
    Wanted to be a librarian, went on to work for a Bank for 35 years until made redundant 3 years ago (before the Banking crisis lol). Now semi-retired and working part-time for Sainsburys.
  • edited May 2010
    Currently hanging out on Dudley cash table if anyone fancies some chips?

• edited May 2010
    Erm apparently that was PL.. Not that I noticed had to be told by Vince.. *sigh* says it all really.

I'm now on Plaistow..
  • edited May 2010
    Erm apparently that was PL.. Not that I noticed had to be told by Vince.. *sigh* says it all really. I'm now on Plaistow..
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    Lol Lisa-Marie...unlucky!

Good luck tonight Lady, I'm sure you'll be brilliant!!!

When I was young I wanted to fly planes in the RAF, they said women couldn't fly jets at the time (pre-equality act obv.) so I tried out to become a jet mechanic but fell in love and stayed home.

I eventually (well, for a couple of years) became a HGV sparky

Looking back I should have joined the RAF ;o)

x
  • edited May 2010
    Hi Lisa Marie,

When i was little i wanted to be bigger, but in life you dont always get what you want, at 5ft 7 ins tall(haha), all do now is get wider hehe.

Really, i wanted to be a computer programmer, but the bright lights of the street lead me to be a meter reader now. Not sexy but honest.

col
  • edited May 2010
    When I was little, I wanted to be a policeman or a fireman, then a few years later after watching Goldeneye I wanted to be a secret agent.  After thinking about it, I decide I didn't fancy putting me neck on the line for Queen and country, so I settled for wanting to be an actor.  Then I wanted to be a priest, then a wrestler (or as my Grandad recalls, a wrestling priest).  Now, some years later I still haven't grown up and I want to be an actor again.  :)

But I actually work for the government.  In the arts sector. 

Edit-  I forgot goalie!

Edit edit- England goalie!
  • edited May 2010
    do you remember the program woof?? about the boy who turned intoi a dog when he itched his nose, thats who i wnated to be when i was younger. 

When a little older i loved the game badminton and wanted to play that for a living, never in a million years did i think id become a childminder.

Gareth
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: P T to the P : Oh please.....is there any need for that?..........:)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Max, you have a one track mind, Brilliant!!!
    Whe I was little...[still am]......I wanted to grow up like Max lol
  • edited May 2010
    Hi LML, Good luck tonight, & I shall be joining you in tonight's 8pm DoubleStack. I certainly don't want to encroach o your evening, but I'll also be playing the 7pm tikay Sleepstack, & if time permits, it'd be lovely to see you entered.
    Posted by Tikay10

And when he was little he wanted to be a train, a bridge or a duck.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: P T to the P : And when he was little he wanted to be a train, a bridge or a duck.
    Posted by Machka
    ...or a large erect1on?
  • edited May 2010
    Wow guys.. Loving your childhood aspirations!! Trips that's nuts!! You must have been PEEEEVED!!!

So basically JJ you wanted to get the girls?! lol
  • edited May 2010
    when i was little i wanted to be an F1  driver, racing a fast, sleek, sexy car.
    i ended up driving.......a forklift truck!!!