You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A BIG thank you

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
To everyone on the forum.

I don't post as much as some people do here but I regularly read the majority of threads & the year that this forum has been going now I've learned bucket loads about the game & received some truly fantastic advice from players of all levels. I definitely feel that without this forum I would not have improved my game half as much as I have & for that I'm truly grateful.

This is the reason why I always come back to play here. I've tried the so called big sites out there & tbh I don't like them. It's so impersonal (I think that's the word I want?) elsewhere but there are some truly fantastic people on here that make this such a great place.

Thank you once again. A fantastic place to play & chat & with a bit of luck I can nab a seat into one of the SPT's & put some names to faces.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    nice post mate! yeah i feel exactly the same, crackin bunch of people on here! I myself have learnt bucket loads just readin some of the stuff on here that has been posted by some of the better players.
  • edited May 2010
    Ah, Bless Bobby x

To be fair I don't play anywhere else right now but the reason for that has a lot do do with what you said :o)

Viva la forumers!!!

x
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to A BIG thank you:
    To everyone on the forum. I don't post as much as some people do here but I regularly read the majority of threads & the year that this forum has been going now I've learned bucket loads about the game & received some truly fantastic advice from players of all levels. I definitely feel that without this forum I would not have improved my game half as much as I have & for that I'm truly grateful. This is the reason why I always come back to play here. I've tried the so called big sites out there & tbh I don't like them. It's so impersonal (I think that's the word I want?) elsewhere but there are some truly fantastic people on here that make this such a great place. Thank you once again. A fantastic place to play & chat & with a bit of luck I can nab a seat into one of the SPT's & put some names to faces.
    Posted by silentbob
    Personally i hate the place but keep coming back coz i'm stoopid an got no ware elss 2 gow
        and thank you for your footi tips m8 ;~)
  • edited May 2010

and Thank you too Bob for being such a lovely part of our community.

I wish you all the very very best in `nabbing a seat into one of the SPT`s`!

All the very best hunni!

Lots of love Candi xxxxx
  • edited May 2010
    Nice one Bob, everyone comes back for a reason, and thats a great big woolly one you got there mate!--ya big soft lump of particularly fluffy stuff--lol
  • edited May 2010
    To everyone on the forum. I don't post as much as some people do here but I regularly read the majority of threads & the year that this forum has been going now I've learned bucket loads about the game & received some truly fantastic advice from players of all levels. I definitely feel that without this forum I would not have improved my game half as much as I have & for that I'm truly grateful. This is the reason why I always come back to play here. I've tried the so called big sites out there & tbh I don't like them. It's so impersonal (I think that's the word I want?) elsewhere but there are some truly fantastic people on here that make this such a great place. Thank you once again. A fantastic place to play & chat & with a bit of luck I can nab a seat into one of the SPT's & put some names to faces.
    Posted by silentbob
    Well said Bob, top post.
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by silentbob

Thanks for this feedback Jay - some really nice words (all of them great to hear).

It's been a pleasure having you as a member for the last year. If I remember correctly you were one of the first few to trail the community right?
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: A BIG thank you:
    In Response to A BIG thank you : Thanks for this feedback Jay - some really nice words (all of them great to hear). It's been a pleasure having you as a member for the last year. If I remember correctly you were one of the first few to trail the community right?
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Indeed I was Rich. It seems so long ago now
  • edited May 2010

good post m8 i only play on this site as no reason to go anywhere else agree with you that our game improves with all the poker advice we get on the forum btw cheers for your tips in the shed bob   dtw
  • edited May 2010
    Great post m8, always a pleasure to post on here, great community spirit and a fantastic behind the scenes team and not forgetting the preseners and analysts of course :)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: A BIG thank you:
        good post m8 i only play on this site as no reason to go anywhere else agree with you that our game improves with all the poker advice we get on the forum btw cheers for your tips in the shed bob   dtw
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    No worries mate, hopefully I can pick out a few top World Cup tips & will be putting them up a little nearer the start. I'm really just waiting to see the final squads now