You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I'm pretty much a total noob, with a couple of questions

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
One being that I automuck losing hands, but I don't know how to show a winning hand, either to show I had the nuts or wind someone up by showing a seven deuce which didn't hit.

The other being 'What is the point of league points' to someone like me, who plays 2p 4p cash, double or nothing sit and goes, freerolls, and the occasional satelite or cheap tournament costing a fiver or less to enter.

Poker points I understand - cash or entry into freerolls, but league points - what the point?

I'm also such a noob that when I registered I didn't know whether I could use characters other than numbers and letters - my name 10bite is supposed to be pronounced 'Tenbyite', in honour of my home town.

10bite

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to I'm pretty much a total noob, with a couple of questions:
    One being that I automuck losing hands, but I don't know how to show a winning hand, either to show I had the nuts or wind someone up by showing a seven deuce which didn't hit. The other being 'What is the point of league points' to someone like me, who plays 2p 4p cash, double or nothing sit and goes, freerolls, and the occasional satelite or cheap tournament costing a fiver or less to enter. Poker points I understand - cash or entry into freerolls, but league points - what the point? I'm also such a noob that when I registered I didn't know whether I could use characters other than numbers and letters - my name 10bite is supposed to be pronounced 'Tenbyite', in honour of my home town. 10bite
    Posted by 10bite14
    When you are playing at a table, in the top left hand corner of the window you will see the "Options" tab. Click on it and uncheck "hide winning hands". You should then be able to show winning hands.