You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Diamond Geeza?

Sat very nicely with KQ Diamonds, you raise 500 pre-flop and get one caller. Flop comes 9d,10d 5c. Oppo bets 250. You rais to 500 and oppo calls, turn comes 6d. So we have now hit our King Flush but what do we do from here?

Looking at the board there is a possible straight flush or even an ace flush in the making.

Do We Shove
Raise
Raise and fold to a re-raise
Check
Any other suggestions

I mean, what are the odds of your oppo having the 7 & 8 of diamonds or the A diamonds with another diamond? I really can't work out my odds here.

Is my oppo really a diamond geazer or should I just get my chips in good and walk away with my head held high win or lose?

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Trev you havent put stack sizes in mate
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Diamond Geeza?:
    Trev you havent put stack sizes in mate
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    Soz Young Gun
    I have a stack size of 8.4k and oppo is on 11.8k couldn't really get a read on the oppo apart from he was playing any Ace and slow playing pairs to hit his trips which caught me out once or twice.

I was thinking maybe he did play the Ad, but wasn't sure if he was already suited or just looking to hit. Certainly have no idea if he had the straight flush thou.