You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Where have the 18 players Sngos gone?

I used to love these as used to warm me up for the main tounament of the night and see if im in the mood before playing, so why did we get rid of these as we did get alot of people playng these at £2.20 and i enjoyed them

Regards
John

Comments

• edited May 2010
    All 12,18,30 seater's gone the way of the dodo.Yet to here a reply on any of the threads covering this so gl. 
  • edited May 2010
    POSTED OVER A WEEK AGO ON THIS, 12, 18 & 30 SEAT SNG's GONE.

STILL WAITING ON A REPLY FROM SKYPOKER

THESE WERE GREAT FUN, PLENTY OF PEOPLE PLAYING.
  • edited May 2010
    Hi guys,
    apologies for the lack of replies about these queries. I'll take to the rest of the team and see if i can find an answer for you.

Rich
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Where have the 18 players Sngos gone?:
    Hi guys, apologies for the lack of replies about these queries. I'll take to the rest of the team and see if i can find an answer for you. Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Thanks for your response Rich and look forward to what comes out of this and what the response is.

Regards
    John
  • edited May 2010
    I'd just like to throw into the equation that the 44 quid DYMs have also disappeared.
  • edited May 2010

Hi Guys,

I don't know the answers to these things, & it's outwith my responibility, but.....

I do know that the entire portfolio Tourney Schedules are being reviewed & revamped with a view to producing a better balance of Tourneys &, I assume, SNG's, for everyone.

Bear with them, please.
  • edited May 2010
    The answer is in community suggestions under 35p bounty hunter, gone for good!!! 
  • edited May 2010
    Hi Guys,

I left this response in another thread but it also applies here...

"I've had a quick chat with the rest of the team and unfortunately there really wasn't much demand for these tournaments and it was found that some players were sitting around for a while waiting for them to start. The decision was made to tinker with the schedule slightly and introduce some new tournaments with a slightly different structure."

As tikay mentioned, the product team are in the process of reviewing our tournament offerings. This will mean the odd tweak here and there to match supply with demand (as with all businesses). Of course, we're always happy to hear your feedback on such things and will always try and please where possible.

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Where have the 18 players Sngos gone?:
    Hi Guys, I left this response in another thread but it also applies here... "I've had a quick chat with the rest of the team and unfortunately there really wasn't much demand for these tournaments and it was found that some players were sitting around for a while waiting for them to start. The decision was made to tinker with the schedule slightly and introduce some new tournaments with a slightly different structure." As tikay mentioned, the product team are in the process of reviewing our tournament offerings. This will mean the odd tweak here and there to match supply with demand (as with all businesses). Of course, we're always happy to hear your feedback on such things and will always try and please where possible.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Dissapointed with that, but thanks for the response, i always found some days they would fill pretty quick and others will take a bit longer but still thought enough to warrant it. oh well big boss have spoken and thanks again for the response Rich much appreciated