You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Emotional stuff

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
ash on Just finished watching High rollers-stu ugar story. Wow what a relly good film kinda got a little choked on the end scene!
Think he got too much too quick at such a young age didnt know what to do blew all hes cash on other worthless stuff.
I can see myself watching this again and well again.
Anyone who has not seen this film GET ON IT!

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Emotional stuff:
    ash on Just finished watching High rollers-stu ugar story. Wow what a relly good film kinda got a little choked on the end scene! Think he got too much too quick at such a young age didnt know what to do blew all hes cash on other worthless stuff. I can see myself watching this again and well again. Anyone who has not seen this film GET ON IT!
    Posted by kunster
    whats the name of the film please Kunal?

Sounds good, i have read a little about Stu Unger, sounds like it was a bit of a rollercoaster to say the least!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Emotional stuff:
    In Response to Emotional stuff : whats the name of the film please Kunal? Sounds good, i have read a little about Stu Unger, sounds like it was a bit of a rollercoaster to say the least!
    Posted by GREGHOGG

Morning Sirs!

It's called 'Stuey'.

You're welcome.

x
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Emotional stuff : Morning Sirs! It's called 'Stuey'. You're welcome. x
    Posted by LML
    More commonly known as "High Roller" as said in the OP.
    You're more than welcome. :-)))
  • edited May 2010
    Morning Vince :) x
  • edited May 2010
    Morning LML.
    Lovely to see your smile.  ;-)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Emotional stuff : whats the name of the film please Kunal? Sounds good, i have read a little about Stu Unger, sounds like it was a bit of a rollercoaster to say the least!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Hey mate its called High rollers - the stu ungar story.
    Your right it it is a rollercaster.....very good watch indeed