You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tikays touney tonight 8.30

Sorry if someone was about to set up and delete if thats the case

Im really looking forward to this tonight, those that dont know its 2500 starting & 12 minute blinds so you'll have to have a sleep during ;o)

So anyone else registered, Best of luck everyone and Tikay im coming for you!

Comments

• edited May 2010

Great structure...Great prizes...

This is your chance to take on Sky Poker Analyst Tony 'Tikay' Kendall in his exclusive tournament. Whoever knocks out Tikay gets a seat to the SPT Swansea. There's one for the winner as well! 2500 chips and 12 minute blinds.

This will be a well contested game.....(if you don't qualify get down to Swansea anyway, you will have a great time....Sky make sure of that)

Wife says i will have to hitch hike from Aberdeen for this one if i also want to go to Nottingham later in the year...look out for me on the M6..lol.

Colin

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Tikays touney tonight 8.30:
      Great structure...Great prizes... This is your chance to take on Sky Poker Analyst Tony 'Tikay' Kendall in his exclusive tournament. Whoever knocks out Tikay gets a seat to the SPT Swansea. There's one for the winner as well! 2500 chips and 12 minute blinds. This will be a well contested game.....(if you don't qualify get down to Swansea anyway, you will have a great time....Sky make sure of that) Wife says i will have to hitch hike from Aberdeen for this one if i also want to go to Nottingham later in the year...look out for me on the M6..lol. Colin
    Posted by Hjaltland
    lol good luck tonight matey, worry about it afterwards :o)