You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Certainly a good night if you have the letters CT in your Sky Poker Username

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
Well Done M8y - Congratulations.

Good Luck on the tables.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    First of all many congrats to ctbn for winning the £8k Deep Stack!. From what i saw on my laptop you virtually owned that tourney all night or certainly towards the latter stages.

And finally even though it probably is classed as the lower main event on a Thursday, i've managed to get on my first 8pm/8:30pm main event final table in the £5k Bounty Hunter - Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!!

Managed to get 4/414 for £371.24 (£289.80 cash + £81.44 bounties). Went out with AJ against a pair of 10's and my opponent Stargazzer flopped Quad 10's which was a bit sick but i'm just well happy i've made one of the biggie final tables.

I don't like to brag but i just had to do it because i've broken my main event final table duck and i'm over the moon and i hope there are many more final tables to come fingers crossed.
  • edited May 2010
    Well done on the FT CT ... but it was stargazzer that did you there. I had 82 off and was commiserating in the chat box. Keep on it as your form can run on. After this week I should know ;)
  • edited May 2010
    Many thanks Ironz for the correction!.

I have to say it was a ruddy good final table that could have gone on forever given the opportunity and i certainly had my agenda of which i stuck to and with the short stack need to find a spot of which stargazzer took his opportunity and the rest is history as they say.

Very well played to both of you and hope to see both of you on future final tables!
  • edited May 2010
    W/D CT - I APPARERNTLY HAVE A C/T IN MY NAME WITH A U/N IN THERE AND MISSED OUT PLAYING 2 NITE, MAINLY I COVER MY BRO`S DARTS TEAM IF HE`S SHORT PLAYER, NOW HE`S A MMMMMMMMM, SEROUSLY W/D
  • edited May 2010
    well done to CTBN, great result sir

Also nice one Mr onlyoneluckbox, that final table curse is a tough one to break, i cant remember how long it is since i made one!

gl

hoggers
  • edited May 2010
    well done to the ct clan and im sure u will finale table again soon
  • edited May 2010

Well done Craig!!!.....nice one mate. That elusive 1st place in a big MTT is only just round the corner now :)
  • edited May 2010

Boommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Certainly a good night if you have the letters CT in your Sky Poker Username:
    Well done Craig!!!.....nice one mate. That elusive 1st place in a big MTT is only just round the corner now :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    SPT Nottingham or Swansea or both would be nice! :)

If i was to sum up last night's performance i'd give it 7.5/10 as i admit there was several spots i ummed and arrhed about whether to shove or not throughout certain stages of the tourney but on the flip side i did flop some absolute monsters and played them perfectly.

I'm still over the moon as we speak that i've got my biggest win online (obviously my biggest win overall was at SPT Manchester which was fab!) here on Sky Poker and here's hoping to more big cashes in the future!...
  • edited May 2010
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

WELL DONE SIR :o)

More please!

xxx
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Certainly a good night if you have the letters CT in your Sky Poker Username:
    well done to the ct clan and im sure u will finale table again soon
    Posted by sim75
    THE CT CLAN,,, LETS HOPE THE GOOD RUN KEEPS GOING, FOR A LONG TIME..

THANKS TO ALL FOR THE SUPPORT

ctbn
  • edited May 2010
    Very UL not to FT in the Take On Tikay tourney tonight ... but good running nonetheless CT.
  • edited May 2010
    Very UL not to FT in the Take On Tikay tourney tonight ... but good running nonetheless CT.
    Posted by IRONZ
    Little bit gutted i didn't make another final table but i had the short stack and had to shove with A8 but sadly i ran into AJ but i got £64 which is a really nice cash.

At the moment im on the final table in the 11:45 Bounty Hunter so im finally running good at last which i'm well happy about!