You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Wild Asian A s s

edited May 2010 in The Shed
read this today and was laughing.

Lately there seems to be a lot of these random stories which are not really news worthy but your glad you read them.

A funny one from last week was the guy who speant 7 years building a jigsaw only to find it had come with a peice missing.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Funniest story ive read for ages today about an 89 year old crossword fanatic. He was stuck on a particular question :- Wild Asian a s s. He decided to use a computer and google it! He wasnt very up to date with the modern websites so to speak and I will give you 3 guesses as to what sites were recommended lool
    I bet the family cant get him off the computer now lool
    FWIW the answer was 'Onager'
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Wild Asian A s s:
    read this today and was laughing. Lately there seems to be a lot of these random stories which are not really news worthy but your glad you read them. A funny one from last week was the guy who speant 7 years building a jigsaw only to find it had come with a peice missing.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    I bet you thought this thread was about Mrs Miyagi lool
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Wild Asian A s s : I bet you thought this thread was about Mrs Miyagi lool
    Posted by loonytoons
    we're not allowed to mention mrs miyagi. Sky says so.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Wild Asian A s s : we're not allowed to mention mrs miyagi. Sky says so.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    ..will just keep thinking about Mrs_Miyagi then....

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Wild Asian A s s : ..will just keep thinking about Mrs_Miyagi then....
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    oooooh, you think she waxes on, or waxes off?? im thinking about it now lool
  • edited May 2010
    Few years back at college our history teacher used to make compilation videos on topics we were studying (for example power point presentation about Russia to Back In The USSR by The Beatles etc) so for his latest creation, he wanted theme tune to The Young Ones and promptly put it into an uncensored search engine...bet he never made that "mistake" again!