You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TONIGHT'S SHOW - Master Cash featuring 'The Grind' challenge

edited May 2010 in Sky Poker Live

We have yet another fantastic Master Cash show lined up for you tonight, and James Hartigan and Tikay will be guiding us through all of tonight's proceedings.

Tonight, we have not one, not two but THREE brave fellows joining us in the studio to compete in 'The Grind' challenge - how will they hold up under the added pressure of the studio lights??

We will be keeping an eye on our studio guests progress - they will be playing the 4p/8p and 15p/30p tables - whilst also showcasing some of your hands - kicking off with the 50p/£1 Master Cash 12 table.

We will then bring you another fantastic hour of Top Of The Pots.

Be sure to tune in at 8pm !!!

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Our question for you tonight is:

What is your favourite poker term??

Get your answers coming in and we will be reading them out throughout the show.

• edited May 2010
    Three studio guests all doing The Grind, I feel sorry for the one in the middle!

I can't wait to see the sheer terror on James' face as Tikay launches into a story on [Trains/Bricks/Chimneys/Ducks*] for the 10th time in 3 hours.

*delete as applicable#

#or add more options as the night progresses.

(btw I think all Tonight's Show threads should be posted in the General section, nobody ever looks in here!)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TONIGHT'S SHOW - Master Cash featuring 'The Grind' challenge:
    Our question for you tonight is: What is your favourite poker term?? Get your answers coming in and we will be reading them out throughout the show.
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    My favourite poker term is "implied odds" ,this is my licence to fish, as when someone says "why did you call that you fish, you didnt i have price" i can say........ hmmmm i didnt fish, i had implied odds.

implied odds= licence to fish! WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Who are the three guests please? thanks

hoggers
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TONIGHT'S SHOW - Master Cash featuring 'The Grind' challenge:
    Three studio guests all doing The Grind, I feel sorry for the one in the middle! I can't wait to see the sheer terror on James' face as Tikay launches into a story on [Trains/Bricks/Chimneys/Ducks * ] for the 10th time in 3 hours. *delete as applicable# #or add more options as the night progresses. (btw I think all Tonight's Show threads should be posted in the General section, nobody ever looks in here!)
    Posted by Machka
    Thread moved to General Poker section - feel free to repost there :)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: TONIGHT'S SHOW - Master Cash featuring 'The Grind' challenge : My favourite poker term is "implied odds" ,this is my licence to fish, as when someone says "why did you call that you fish, you didnt i have price" i can say........ hmmmm i didnt fish, i had implied odds. implied odds= licence to fish! WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Who are the three guests please? thanks hoggers
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Guests are SHANXTA, purplSHEEP and fishywishy.