You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

i finally hit quad aces:-p (dylan made me post it)

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
Small blind  £0.15 £0.15 £27.57
Abyss Big blind  £0.30 £0.45 £9.59
  Your hole cards
  • A
  • A

rats107 Raise  £1.20 £1.65 £36.64
Ozzie08 Fold     
bomberav01 Call  £1.20 £2.85 £20.20
Call  £1.05 £3.90 £26.52
Abyss Call  £0.90 £4.80 £8.69
Flop

• A

Bet  £0.30 £5.10 £26.22
Abyss Fold     
rats107 Raise  £4.35 £9.45 £32.29
bomberav01 Fold     
Raise  £10.80 £20.25 £15.42
rats107 All-in  £32.29 £52.54 £0.00
xAll-in  £15.42 £67.96 £0.00
rats107 Unmatched bet  £10.12 £57.84 £10.12
Show

rats107 Show
  • A
  • A

Turn

• A

River

Win Straight Flush to the 9 £56.04  £56.04

Comments

• edited May 2010

omg that is horrific!

do you want a hug mate?

• edited May 2010
    I was there rat when it happened, really ul but this is why we play poker, we are winning and then suddenly were losing, but wot a way 2 lose

You took it so well cos we all know these things happen and we have to roll with these punches. Neways this should of been dylans hand cos he runs like a 1 legged donkey like all the time

OR SO HE SAYS, IM YET 2 SEE EVIDENCE OF THIS LOL

OZZIE
  • edited May 2010

definitely a yes on the hug, running bad at the minute but if ur gonna hae em cracked might as well make it interesting:-)! was expecting a dull outdraw when money went in...

• edited May 2010
    Ouch, i must say now this is a bad beat. Losing to a one outer.

Heres a hug from some random (hug)
  • edited May 2010
    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

(((((((HUGS)))))))

I blame Dylan :^O

xxx

• edited May 2010
    Worse things happen at sea - but still very unlucky mate.
  • edited May 2010
    sorry for that horrific beat rats!!!! i saw something similar earlier too, when quad 7s were beaten by quads 8s!!!!!!

max
  • edited May 2010
    That is sick, err, I mean brutal.
  • edited May 2010
    This was so sik to watch - I have to admit that by the river I was giving rats a virtual high five but then suddenly see the chips moved to the villain - Nooooooooooooooo!! VUL m8, especially v that opponent - Hope you got it back from him in the end m8 - if not then you know you will again :) Well unless Ozzie luckboxes it off him in the mean time ;) Love you oz :) Chin up rats, today is another day :)

LML - I blame you as well - so there ;) Oi missy, get your maid marian thread sorted - it's gone, get everyone to contribute - we all want you there cos we love you innit :) (or is it for the easy money during the SNG's ;)) xx
  • edited May 2010
    "Well unless Ozzie luckboxes it off him in the mean time"

he's gotta change his name to phil soon lol
  • edited May 2010

Jeeeeeez rats, I did NOT expect that to happen, as I was reading it!!! 

Wouldn't that be worth a 44444444444tune on other sites?

Did ANY of the nl40-ers run good last night????? Must have been a great night for the Saturday night random-ers!!!

• edited May 2010
    nah no1 (except ozzie ofc) lol, he's even been running bad lately tho...
  • edited May 2010
    Now that is horrific!!!  Bet Hartigan still has a go at u for posting a bad beat though ;)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: i finally hit quad aces:-p (dylan made me post it):
    This was so sik to watch - I have to admit that by the river I was giving rats a virtual high five but then suddenly see the chips moved to the villain - Nooooooooooooooo!! VUL m8, especially v that opponent - Hope you got it back from him in the end m8 - if not then you know you will again :) Well unless Ozzie luckboxes it off him in the mean time ;) Love you oz :) Chin up rats, today is another day :) LML - I blame you as well - so there ;) Oi missy, get your maid marian thread sorted - it's gone, get everyone to contribute - we all want you there cos we love you innit :) (or is it for the easy money during the SNG's ;)) xx
    Posted by dylan12

*sigh* yes yes.. I'm changing my name to VALOOOOO-Marie
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: i finally hit quad aces:-p (dylan made me post it):
    This was so sik to watch - I have to admit that by the river I was giving rats a virtual high five but then suddenly see the chips moved to the villain - Nooooooooooooooo!! VUL m8, especially v that opponent - Hope you got it back from him in the end m8 - if not then you know you will again :) Well unless Ozzie luckboxes it off him in the mean time ;)Love you oz :) Chin up rats, today is another day :) LML - I blame you as well - so there ;) Oi missy, get your maid marian thread sorted - it's gone, get everyone to contribute - we all want you there cos we love you innit :) (or is it for the easy money during the SNG's ;)) xx
    Posted by dylan12
    Love you 2 dylan, Hope you run gd in primo 2nite m8
  • edited May 2010
    Urgh.  I've had beats like that and it's made my legs go numb.
  • edited May 2010
    Finally,

a hand worth posting appears on the forum

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi

by the way, i have never ever lost with quads yet, am i blessed?
  • edited May 2010
    Yes greg lol

I have lost with Quads twice now - grrrr lol