You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BINGO PLAYERS

edited May 2010 in The Poker Clinic
Is it just me are does it seem like there are to many bad beats on the turn and river on this site, even the nuts on the flop doesnt hold up most times. you also get people sitting at high stake tbles with like £12-15 and just bingoing all in and never folding which always leads to a bad beat when u call with KK and he has A7 with 645 flop and 3 on turn its just abit of a joke why let someone sit at .50/1 tble with that much should be like £ 50 min buy in .

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to BINGO PLAYERS:
    Is it just me are does it seem like there are to many bad beats on the turn and river on this site, even the nuts on the flop doesnt hold up most times. you also get people sitting at high stake tbles with like £12-15 and just bingoing all in and never folding which always leads to a bad beat when u call with KK and he has A7 with 645 flop and 3 on turn its just abit of a joke why let someone sit at .50/1 tble with that much should be like £ 50 min buy in .
    Posted by Kerrigan90
    Try playing other sites exactly the same and live too.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to BINGO PLAYERS:
    Posted by Kerrigan90
    If I have KK I want a call with A7 for £15 every day of the week! I am 4-1 favourite and of course I will lose one in 5 times but I will take that, simple maths 4 x 15 = 60 - 15 = £45 profit

Ps - Why is this in The poker Clinic, this is a man flu post - get to Area 51

Dave
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: BINGO PLAYERS:
    In Response to BINGO PLAYERS : If I have KK I want a call with A7 for £15 every day of the week! I am 4-1 favourite and of course I will lose one in 5 times but I will take that, simple maths 4 x 15 = 60 - 15 = £45 profit Ps - Why is this in The poker Clinic, this is a man flu post - get to Area 51 Dave
    Posted by SolarCarro
    a-a-a-a- tissue ?