You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Deep Stack Challenge

2»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Well Blady, the side bet/challenge had the desired effect, never seen the 8:15 DS with so many runners for a long time.......nice to see you doin well in stage 1.....keep it up and see you Friday if not before

Ps hope your on commission from Sky!
  • edited May 2010
    Strong showing by dudeskin8 to finish in 15th. Some excellent play
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: The Deep Stack Challenge:
    Well Blady, the side bet/challenge had the desired effect, never seen the 8:15 DS with so many runners for a long time.......nice to see you doin well in stage 1.....keep it up and see you Friday if not before Ps hope your on commission from Sky!
    Posted by The_Dram
    nope,   just have to try win it!!
  • edited May 2010
    Down to the last 8. there are 4 of us still in. Atomant, Charlyb8, Murphy06 and myself.
  • edited June 2010

Hi Blade

forgot to look in at the forum

am I too late to join

• edited June 2010
    Hi Blade forgot to look in at the forum am I too late to join
    Posted by ATOMANT55
    Yeah sorry m8 but there will be another in July.
  • edited June 2010
    Strong showing by dudeskin8 to finish in 15th. Some excellent play
    Posted by bornablade
    LMAO, my stupid internet stopped working so I couldn't even play grrr !!

Anyways, somehow managed to finish 15th place, hopefully I'll actually be playing next time. Just to confirm when is the next tourney mate ?
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: The Deep Stack Challenge : LMAO, my stupid internet stopped working so I couldn't even play grrr !! Anyways, somehow managed to finish 15th place, hopefully I'll actually be playing next time. Just to confirm when is the next tourney mate ?
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    It will be the £100 gtd 8.15pm Fri m8
  • edited June 2010
     Hi Born   Sky Rich has still not responded to my PM to him as to why they blocked my account.   I was not over drawn and still had funds available to me. Not happy I missed first game and now at bottom of the list.  I am told I cannot deposit till 10 21 pm tonight.  Why?   Annie x
    Posted by logdon
    no idea tbh! Have you tried the live support chat thing?
  • edited June 2010
     Hi Born   Sky Rich has still not responded to my PM to him as to why they blocked my account.   I was not over drawn and still had funds available to me. Not happy I missed first game and now at bottom of the list.  I am told I cannot deposit till 10 21 pm tonight.  Why?   Annie x
    Posted by logdon

Hi logdon,

I've been out of the office since the weekend but will reply to your PM ASAP after i've cleared away a few of my tasks.

unfortunately i just can't work 7 days a week - although sometimes i think i need to!

i'll be in touch soon.

Rich
  • edited June 2010
    Evening all. I had intended to leave this to Sky Rich but it doesn't look like he's had chance to announce it so here goes, Sky are backing this little league experiment of mine by giving 1st and 2nd in our league at the end of the month free entry into tikay's tourny! so not only will our winner be crowned king/queen of the deepys they will also get a crack at a free tourny courtesy of Sky Rich and the team.
    Posted by bornablade

yep this is true. good luck all!