You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

the morning after the night before

edited May 2010 in The Shed
just got up with another hangover then its the same old routine, turn the tv on & change the channel from those late night entertainment ones, reboot laptop cos i didnt shut it down properly, go on facebook & see who ive abused on there & delete any dodgy comments before people see them tho i thought them funny at the time, then onto sky poker to see what threads i wrote on & again delete before skymod1 gets me chat banned,then eat the curry for breakfast that i ordered but didnt want then after sorting all that out finally go to my account to find out that ive lost all my money playing cash games beyond my limit,and i call that entertainment but no doubt i will be doing it all again next weekend,what a life haha.
*edit ive just found out im top bidder on a well known auction site for a pile of plop i dont even want or need oh the magic of alcohol & computers*

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to the morning after the night before:
    just got up with another hangover then its the same old routine, turn the tv on & change the channel from those late night entertainment ones, reboot laptop cos i didnt shut it down properly, go on facebook & see who ive abused on there & delete any dodgy comments before people see them tho i thought them funny at the time, then onto sky poker to see what threads i wrote on & again delete before skymod1 gets me chat banned,then eat the curry for breakfast that i ordered but didnt want then after sorting all that out finally go to my account to find out that ive lost all my money playing cash games beyond my limit,and i call that entertainment but no doubt i will be doing it all again next weekend,what a life haha. *edit ive just found out im top bidder on a well known auction site for a pile of plop i dont even want or need oh the magic of alcohol & computers*
    Posted by lucy4
    omg that did make me laugh! The curry for breakfast made me feel a little queezy though! lol
    ....I'm glad I'm a light-weight drinker, more that half a lager and I just have to go to sleep so probably saves me money on auction sites! lol
    What did you bid on?!! Hope you get outbid before it finishes! lol
    Hope you had fun but I think I'm sticking to my Ribenna :o)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to the morning after the night before:
    just got up with another hangover then its the same old routine, turn the tv on & change the channel from those late night entertainment ones, reboot laptop cos i didnt shut it down properly, go on facebook & see who ive abused on there & delete any dodgy comments before people see them tho i thought them funny at the time, then onto sky poker to see what threads i wrote on & again delete before skymod1 gets me chat banned,then eat the curry for breakfast that i ordered but didnt want then after sorting all that out finally go to my account to find out that ive lost all my money playing cash games beyond my limit,and i call that entertainment but no doubt i will be doing it all again next weekend,what a life haha. *edit ive just found out im top bidder on a well known auction site for a pile of plop i dont even want or need oh the magic of alcohol & computers*
    Posted by lucy4
    LOL....The magic of Fosters and Strongbow. I done it myself once lucy4. Thought I had picked up a right bargain with some Ping golf clubs once. Never noticed the f*****s were left-handed until I went to pick them up.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: the morning after the night before:
    In Response to the morning after the night before : omg that did make me laugh! The curry for breakfast made me feel a little queezy though! lol ....I'm glad I'm a light-weight drinker, more that half a lager and I just have to go to sleep so probably saves me money on auction sites! lol What did you bid on?!! Hope you get outbid before it finishes! lol Hope you had fun but I think I'm sticking to my Ribenna :o)
    Posted by BananaDog
    yea i dont feel to good after the breakfast curry,as for the auction it was for kitchen stuff i drunkenly thought if i had the blenders & processors i could make my own curries lucky enough ive been outbid someone else must be drunk haha.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: the morning after the night before:
    In Response to the morning after the night before : LOL....The magic of Fosters and Strongbow. I done it myself once lucy4. Thought I had picked up a right bargain with some Ping golf clubs once. Never noticed the f*****s were left-handed until I went to pick them up.
    Posted by emilyegg
    at least yours was for sporting stuff but ****ing kitchen gadgets ive gotta stop drinking haha.
  • edited May 2010
    LOL, curry, long as you manage to put in in the fridge proper, is great over the next 2/3 days!!
    TIP, that time of nite, just before you fall upstairs into bed, play Danbt10 on the £100 headsup tables, that can be SOOOOO profitable!!!!!!!!!! Mines a pint!!