You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

heads up free play forum current champ ozzie08, all info in 1st post of thread

edited August 2010 in Poker Chat

I can't take another beating like the last one

Comments

• edited August 2010

hi peeps 
                as the first heads up free play tournie was a great success and loads of fun,

i just thought ill start another for the champ to lose his crown to maybe u?

so if anyone is up for it this, thread will be open for 7 days to get your name down

and all the very best of luck 

heads up tournament draw on monday 7th @3pm

70 big blinds u choose your tables

just post result up if im not watching lol

just one more thing peeps can all matches be played by this time next week
       if a match is not played then the player who has posted there match to be played 
       will go through once again gl to all 

ficino v ozzie08                                 well done to all the knockout stage to be played by 28th   dudeskin8 v maxally                          ty  and gl                                                           tiedup v dudeskin8             dudeskin8 haylz v tiedup                                                           denham v craftycarp          craftycarp greghogg v bigbiker22                                                           dtwbandit v tommyd           tommyd tvspice v taras                                                                                              phil12uk v quagmire72       phil12uk scrumdown v dtwbandit                                                           goodylad v jsm180            goodylad21 eagle26 v tommyd                                                           bigbiker22 v irishrover       bigbiker22 craftycarp v ckd                                                           spikelad v machka            machka  shewas v spikelad                                                           shewaz v fins                    fins cj111 v goodylad21                                                           ozzie08 v greghogg            ozzie08 zxghostxz v donkeyplop                                                                                ficino v pod1                       pod1 pkrpar v pod1                                                           mickyblue v candi               mickyblue jsm180 v denham                                                           c j111 v dav1964               cj111 candi v dohhhhhhh                                                           filipsebo v tvspice              filipsebo mintsam v dav1964                                                           zxghostxz v robc               robc filipsebo v mrwh1te                                                           boonicon v scrumdown       boonicon boonicon v quagmire72                                                           taras v mintsam                mintsam mickeyblue v stokefc                                                            irishrover v robc                                   to save on time the matches can be played on 30p sng                                                            entirely                                                             your choice machka v 35suited                                
     phil12uk v young gun
     fins v belsibub                                         round 3 draw as follows 

robc v machka                         machka
                                                            ozzie08 v tommyD                   tommyD
                                                            bigbiker22 v boonicon              boonicon
                                                            mintsam v phil12uk                 mintsam
                                                            craftycarp v fins                       craftycarp
                                                            dudeskin8 v mickyblue             mickyblue
                                                            cj111 v goodylad21                  cj111
                                                            pod1 v filisebo                         filipsebo
    gl to all                    

last 4 as follows                                filipsebo v mintsam                mintsam
                                                           cj111 v mickyblue                   mickyblue
                                                           craftycarp v boonicon               craftycarp                
                                                           machka v tommyD                  tommyD

GL

semi final              tommyD v mintsam
                                                           mickyblue v craftycarp
                                                        gl
                               the final      craftycarp v tommyD

the champion tommyD very well done
  • edited May 2010
    as i missed the last one

I AM IN

hoggers
  • edited May 2010

i think it might be better to give it a month or two so as to give ozzie time to bask in his glory,but if it gets off the ground im in
    stokefc

• edited May 2010

I AM DEFO IN .

OZZIEEEEEEEEEE  U ARE GOING DOWN M8Y !

• edited May 2010

Count me in. ;-)

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: heads up free play forum current champ ozzie08:
    I can't take another beating like the last one
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    dohhhhhhh wheres your fighting spirit gone come on get yourself together :)
  • edited May 2010
    as i missed the last one I AM IN hoggers
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    n1 greggers m8ty the very best of luck
  • edited May 2010

i am in as i missed the 1st one
  • edited May 2010
    i think it might be better to give it a month or two so as to give ozzie time to bask in his glory,but if it gets off the ground im in stokefc
    Posted by stokefc
    hi stokes ozz can always bask for being the first ever champ and if it was me ill want to do a double asap
    but different players different styles i suppose

the very best of luck m8
  • edited May 2010
     I AM DEFO IN .  OZZIEEEEEEEEEE  U ARE GOING DOWN M8Y !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    n1 rov can u send dohhhh some of your fighting spirit:)

the very best of luck m8ty
  • edited May 2010
    Count me in. ;-)
    Posted by Quagmire72
    n1 quag

the very best of luck
  • edited May 2010
      i am in as i missed the 1st one
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    n1 dtw

the very best of luck m8
  • edited May 2010

In Response to Re: heads up free play forum current champ ozzie08 : hi stokes ozz can always bask for being the first ever champ and if it was me ill want to do a double asap but different players different styles i suppose the very best of luck m8
    Posted by lucky77777

he could bask in being the current heads up free play champion, agreed. However as for the FIRST EVER that honour belongs to somebody else ;-) ....

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: heads up free play forum current champ ozzie08 : he could bask in being the current heads up free play champion, agreed. However as for the FIRST EVER that honour belongs to somebody else ;-) ....
    Posted by Eagle26
    hi eagle well i thought that was the 1st which irishrover done and very well :) do u know who the 1st champ is then?
    and if your in the very best of luck
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: heads up free play forum current champ ozzie08 : hi eagle well i thought that was the 1st which irishrover done and very well :) do u know who the 1st champ is then? and if your in the very best of luck
    Posted by lucky77777

the first one was organised by webby around christmas time, good little tourney although nothin compared to the scale of the one Irish set up! ...who won it?? some complete donk i think!.....

yeah put me down to play! goodluck tryin to organise it though-i wouldnt wanna do it lol

personally i would leave it for ashort time before setting it up, fair enough perhaps get a list of ppl interested but isn't there still another 8 ppl playing in the other 1?
  • edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010
    FILIPSEBO signing in..
  • edited May 2010
    I'm up for another try

Steve
  • edited May 2010
    I'll be in this time around
  • edited May 2010

I will give it a go xxxxx
  • edited May 2010
    im in cheers m8
  • edited May 2010
    count me in lucky 77777
  • edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010
    Im in if thats cool?
  • edited May 2010
    he got lucky against me in the quarters, time to take him down  this time around. im in!!
  • edited May 2010
    I will give it a go xxxxx
    Posted by candi
    n1 cand 

the very best of luck x
  • edited May 2010
    im in cheers m8
    Posted by MICKYBLUE
    n1 micky m8ty

the very best of luck
  • edited May 2010
    Im in if thats cool?
    Posted by PKRPar
    n1 pkr every1 is welcome

the very best of luck
  • edited May 2010
    he got lucky against me in the quarters, time to take him down  this time around. im in!!
    Posted by pod1
    n1 pod i like the fighting talk

the very best of luck m8ty
  • edited May 2010