You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Old footage from previous shows

edited June 2010 in Sky Poker Live
Is there any way to view it anywhere or purchase a copy of it? I'd like to revisit a show from a couple of years ago. I did Sky+ it at the time but lost it when my box was replaced due to a fault. I'd really really like to watch it again.

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Old footage from previous shows:
    Is there any way to view it anywhere or purchase a copy of it? I'd like to revisit a show from a couple of years ago. I did Sky+ it at the time but lost it when my box was replaced due to a fault. I'd really really like to watch it again.
    Posted by FILIPSEBO
    Hi Filipsebo

I have posted a forum discussions under the General Poker Chat called "Its an Oldie but a Goodie". Let me know if this is what you are after

Thanks
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Old footage from previous shows:
    In Response to Old footage from previous shows : Hi Filipsebo I have posted a forum discussions under the General Poker Chat called "Its an Oldie but a Goodie". Let me know if this is what you are after Thanks
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    Hi Claire and many thanks for the reply. I've had a look at the thread but unfortunately it's something more obscure i was looking for. The show i was after was the televised Open from 7th May 2008 hosted by Helen Chamberlain. I know it's a long shot and i don't expect i'll ever get to see it again tbh but i thought i'd ask anyway. Thanks again for your time.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Old footage from previous shows : Hi Claire and many thanks for the reply. I've had a look at the thread but unfortunately it's something more obscure i was looking for. The show i was after was the televised Open from 7th May 2008 hosted by Helen Chamberlain. I know it's a long shot and i don't expect i'll ever get to see it again tbh but i thought i'd ask anyway. Thanks again for your time.
    Posted by FILIPSEBO
    we might be showing repeats of The Open in July but I will let you know if we do.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Old footage from previous shows : we might be showing repeats of The Open in July but I will let you know if we do.
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    Would really appreciate that Claire, The Open had a bit of prestige about it in those days, well at least in my eyes. Thanks again.