You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

My nearest Sky poker event? and when

edited June 2010 in The Sky Poker Tour
Hi

Just wondered where the best place for me is to go to one of these as from what ive seen looks like it is a good laugh and would like to get into live tounaments, i play with friends every month even our own tournament once a year with 25 people but i'd like to get involved with one of yours.

I live in Sevenoaks, Kent any help in this i appreciate thanks

Tikay!!! you ignored me writing on your wall on facerbook, how rude ;o) lol i know your a busy man though so will let you of

Regards
John

Comments

• edited June 2010

John even if you can't get (qualify for) a seat in the main event at Swansea or Nottingham the occasions are well worth a visit...you will meet some real fine folk, play in as many side games as you wish and revel in the abundant radiation of enthusiasm the SKY presenters deliver.....( ok TK that's another drink you owe me).

Joking aside it's fun mixing with people that have a real passion for poker.....all the presenters love the game and it shows..as soon as you hear "All in and a call" you wait for TK to grab his mic and draw the whole room's attention through the following table cards and he never fails to make it sound a nail biter.

Make the effort and you will not be disappointed.

• edited June 2010
    +1

Not to mention support Col's excellent charity efforts!!

Dave
  • edited June 2010
    wooooo go kent, i live near gravesend :)

you missed the nearest event which was luton.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: My nearest Sky poker event? and when:
    wooooo go kent, i live near gravesend :) you missed the nearest event which was luton.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    I had a feeling may have been luton darn it! oh well may have a look at the dates for next one etc as be good day out by the sounds of it. thanks for your replies ppl