You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Site Outage Wednesday 2nd June - 1.55AM

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi Everyone,

Please note that the Sky Poker site and all other Sky Betting & Gaming Sites (Bet, Vegas and Bingo) will be taken down around 1.55am tomorrow morning, Wednesday 2nd June. We aim to restore all services before 11am.

This is required for essential maintenance across all the Sky Betting and Gaming Platforms.

Please be aware that some MTTs which may have run past this outage window will have been either cancelled or had the blind schedules sped up to ensure they all finish in time.

We would like to apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards

Adam

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Site Outage Wednesday 3rd June - 1.55AM:
    Hi Everyone, Please note that the Sky Poker site and all other Sky Betting & Gaming Sites (Bet, Vegas and Bingo) will be taken down around 1.55am tomorrow morning, Wednesday 3rd June. We aim to restore all services before 11am. This is required for essential maintenance across all the Sky Betting and Gaming Platforms. Please be aware that some MTTs which may have run past this outage window will have been either cancelled or had the blind schedules sped up to ensure they all finish in time. Thanks for your co-operation Kind Regards Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    wednesday 2nd june?
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Site Outage Wednesday 2nd June - 1.55AM:
    In Response to Site Outage Wednesday 2nd June - 1.55AM : wednesday 2nd june?
    Posted by FINS
    Yes FINS I noticed it and amended immediately, but you were too quick! lol

I blame the bank holiday :-)

Regards

Adam
  • edited June 2010

Oh Noooooooooooooooooooo why always on my playing nights :(
  • edited June 2010
    No STT for me when I get up for work then :(
  • edited June 2010
    Can we play guess the added feature?
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Site Outage Wednesday 2nd June - 1.55AM:
    Can we play guess the added feature?
    Posted by Machka
    A download version
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Site Outage Wednesday 2nd June - 1.55AM:
    Hi Everyone, Please note that the Sky Poker site and all other Sky Betting & Gaming Sites (Bet, Vegas and Bingo) will be taken down around 1.55am tomorrow morning, Wednesday 2nd June. We aim to restore all services before 11am. This is required for essential maintenance across all the Sky Betting and Gaming Platforms. Please be aware that some MTTs which may have run past this outage window will have been either cancelled or had the blind schedules sped up to ensure they all finish in time. We would like to apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. Kind Regards Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    Hi Adam

I notice that you have taken down all Sit and Go's at 12:45

Can you let us know what time these will be down as well in the future as well

A DYM only takes about 30 - 35 mins and it is strange you woudl turn doen the dosh from these Sit and Go's

Regards

Pen
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Site Outage Wednesday 2nd June - 1.55AM : A download version
    Posted by kunster
    lol gl
  • edited June 2010
    Problems?

Site back up, but tournament lobbys appear not to be working?

Several away players in a tournament I'm playing (11-00am £100 gtd £3.00 + 30p)
  • edited June 2010
    Its now 11.40 and still now poker
    pathetic
  • edited June 2010
    Hi guys,

if you have any issues or have noticed any problems - please get in touch with the customer care team and give as much information as possible. this way investigations and action can be as quick and effective as possible.

thank you
  • edited June 2010
    was just in a tourney which got cancelled almost an hour in,gutted any update as to when things will be back to normal?
  • edited June 2010
    was just in a tourney which got cancelled almost an hour in,gutted any update as to when things will be back to normal?
    Posted by FINS
    Hi FINS/All

The site is back up now and you should not experience any more issues with tournament tables loading.

We've refunded all players affected in the 2 MTT's which ran this morning.

If anyone else believes they have been affected and are owed a refund from a Sit and Go then please contact our C/Care team who will happily assist

Kind Regards

Adam
  • edited June 2010
    During these updates if any area's of the site were changes it would be really nice to know where (assuming it's not a security change) so we can keep a look out for any issues.  A blanket 'update' statement tells us nothing but telling us a specific list of updates would be nice.
  • edited June 2010
    Sorry Rich, but I'd rather not hang on live chat for 20 minutes to report what may be an issue and then have to email a picture or something after all that. 

I've seen something I have never seen in the forums before odd overlapping buttons and text:

The My Profile text is looking mighty strange tonight also.

• edited June 2010
    Sorry Rich, but I'd rather not hang on live chat for 20 minutes to report what may be an issue and then have to email a picture or something after all that.  I've seen something I have never seen in the forums before odd overlapping buttons and text: The My Profile text is looking mighty strange tonight also.
    Posted by Machka

Hey Machka,

Do you use firefox?

The my profile text was originally designed to look this new way - so nothing to worry about there, however i will take a look at the overlapping pagination buttons

Thanks!
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Site Outage Wednesday 2nd June - 1.55AM : Hey Machka, Do you use firefox? The my profile text was originally designed to look this new way - so nothing to worry about there, however i will take a look at the overlapping pagination buttons Thanks!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hi Rich, yes Firefox 3.6.3.  I just checked a few different threads with multiple pages and sometimes it overlaps, sometimes it doesn't.

Just checked in IE 8.0.6001.18702 and the pagination buttons are always "right justified" correctly.

In Firefox the pagination buttons are always correctly "right justified" but at the bottom it looks like a mix of left or centre justification!
  • edited June 2010
    Thanks for the info - i'll pass it all on