You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Refer a friend?

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat

Hey all,

Nt done this before, the old man wants to start a game on here, its a bit step up from his usual 1c/2c ring games on party.  lol

Anyway, Ive sent him the thing, and hes got the email.

He needs to earn 375 points....to get his bonus....is this within a month?

He wont be playing until Saturday, so it makes sense for him to wait until saturday morning before making an account to give him the max time to hit the bonus right?

If he gets to 375 points within 30 days - do I get 50 squids?

Thnx - DOHH

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Refer a friend?:
    Hey all, Nt done this before, the old man wants to start a game on here, its a bit step up from his usual 1c/2c ring games on party.  lol Anyway, Ive sent him the thing, and hes got the email. He needs to earn 375 points....to get his bonus....is this within a month? He wont be playing until Saturday, so it makes sense for him to wait until saturday morning before making an account to give him the max time to hit the bonus right? If he gets to 375 points within 30 days - do I get 50 squids? Thnx - DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Hey JJ! That's correct.. He just needs to earn 375 within 30 days of opening his account.

I think it's £25 for you and £50 for him.

Here's the Ts and Cs.

x

• edited June 2010

Thanx LM - The T&C's r no good to me, I need it spelt out in human speak! :)

Was the same at school I always misread/understood exam Quezzies!

Neway - ty, ill get him on and donating to the micro regs by the weekend.
  • edited June 2010
    What's his username gonna be?

DAAAAAAAD??? :)
  • edited June 2010

haha well Ozzie aint the only skybingo addict on here, I play there loads, and they're all called like "chloesmum" "willsdad" "angleinas_cousin" etc - suggested to me dad he call himself "DOHHs_DADDY" - h sed f *** that everyone will come after me and give me stick

haha

Still working on the name, maybe shud do a poll like I_LUV_GOK did ......

He's named after the dog on party!!