You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BSE

edited June 2010 in The Shed

I think of something I really want to check out on Youtube, but before I do I run downstairs to grab a drink (30 seconds). Here I am back again and it's completely gone from my spongeyform brain. It's so frustrating!

Damm those 80's burger & pie producers.

Comments

• edited June 2010
    was it this that you wanted to look at,
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: BSE:
    was it this that you wanted to look at,
    Posted by lucy4
    I dunno I've forgotten :( lol

• edited June 2010
    Another sign... it wasn't so long ago I decided on the old British classic of beans on toast for lunch. Grill on & fully hot, bean can opened and contents carefully emptied into saucepan. Great up 'til then. Saucepan and contents thrown into bin instead of empty can.
    Not good.

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: BSE:
    Another sign... it wasn't so long ago I decided on the old British classic of beans on toast for lunch. Grill on & fully hot, bean can opened and contents carefully emptied into saucepan. Great up 'til then. Saucepan and contents thrown into bin instead of empty can. Not good.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    hahahaha...I have put a hot cup of coffee in the fridge before instead of the milk and yesterday I was feeding a customers cat and I emptied the old food into the kitchen bin then poured the contents of the water bowl in after! I had to change the bin bag quick before they came home! lol