You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

My face

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
This is what happens when uve had to much and trip over a 2 high brick wall lol good times ouchyyyyy.
<---------------

Comments

• edited June 2010

Best forum thread title ever??

I thought ud nicked ur aunties lipstick and painted lip marks on your head to show off
  • edited June 2010
    'My face'

Kiss

(noseybonk will get this)

... i hope
  • edited June 2010
    OUCH! ...looks painful, did you land on a moving car or something!!! Ribenna for you from now on! lol

This was me when I got a black eye :o(

• edited June 2010
    Partridge - ism Rich?
  • edited June 2010
    This is what happens when you work to hard ;)

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: My face:
    'My face' Kiss (noseybonk will get this) ... i hope
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    First thing I thought when I saw the thread title lol

• edited June 2010
    OUCH! ...looks painful, did you land on a moving car or something!!! Ribenna for you from now on! lol This was me when I got a black eye :o(
    Posted by BananaDog
     If this turns out to be a Dalmatian Im coming down to Wales and pulling you tail! LOl
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: My face :  If this turns out to be a Dalmatian Im coming down to Wales and pulling you tail! LOl
    Posted by Donut64
    ummmm......
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: My face :  If this turns out to be a Dalmatian Im coming down to Wales and pulling you tail! LOl
    Posted by Donut64
     Ok. I will let you off! I will have to unbook that coach now! :)
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to My face:
    This is what happens when uve had to much and trip over a 2 high brick wall lol good times ouchyyyyy. <---------------
    Posted by kunster
    looks like gok has been getting a bit to excited that you may be taking his name.
  • edited June 2010
    hahahaha donut!!! I'll take a bite out of you in a min..im starving!!!!
    omg Dylan...what happened!!!!!
  • edited June 2010
    How can I post the bigger image? funny thing is i got stright up laughed and to my horror my maes were like OH MY GOD u need to go hospital. Nah i said lets get a beer!!!!!
    haha went hospital in morning and they were like u didnt think to come in when you dun it I was like nooooooooo I had a few more pints. After I told him this he laughed and started picking out stones from my head GOOD TIMES lol.
  • edited June 2010
    How can I post the bigger image? funny thing is i got stright up laughed and to my horror my maes were like OH MY GOD u need to go hospital. Nah i said lets get a beer!!!!! haha went hospital in morning and they were like u didnt think to come in when you dun it I was like nooooooooo I had a few more pints. After I told him this he laughed and started picking out stones from my head GOOD TIMES lol.
    Posted by kunster
     If you have a bigger image avaliable just press on the tree Icon at the bottom of the Your post box. SIMPLES!
  • edited June 2010
    How can I post the bigger image? funny thing is i got stright up laughed and to my horror my maes were like OH MY GOD u need to go hospital. Nah i said lets get a beer!!!!! haha went hospital in morning and they were like u didnt think to come in when you dun it I was like nooooooooo I had a few more pints. After I told him this he laughed and started picking out stones from my head GOOD TIMES lol.
    Posted by kunster
    ewwwww! ...oh sorry I mean awwww (hugs)

when you go to post click on the little tree pic at the bottom of the posting and it allows you to add a pic from your pc :o)
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: My face : ewwwww! ...oh sorry I mean awwww (hugs) when you go to post click on the little tree pic at the bottom of the posting and it allows you to add a pic from your pc :o)
    Posted by BananaDog
    Pic coming sooon im on laptop at the moment so will do it soon ha
  • edited June 2010
    You shouldnt be drinking if you cant handle yourself.

Lets hope they don't turn into scars, dont stay in because they need light.