You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

new player

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
i find it hard to play when players just press the away button there should be a a set amount of aways in a game

Comments

• edited June 2010

This is an open invitation to accrue some chips just raise them and there cards will be mucked, just play the game as if there not there but just be aware that some players do this and jump back in if they pick up a hand GL
  • edited June 2010
    some people cant help it...they might be having connection probs
  • edited June 2010
    EVERYONE GETS A SIT OUT FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER, I,V ENDED SITTING OUT MYSELF BECAUSE OF CONNECTION AND WHAT WAS WORSE I HAD ACES AND COULD NOT DO ANYTHING EXCEPT SHUT DOWN AND REBOOT, SO JUST BE PATIENT IS ALL I CAN SAY.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: new player:
      This is an open invitation to accrue some chips just raise them and there cards will be mucked, just play the game as if there not there but just be aware that some players do this and jump back in if they pick up a hand   GL
    Posted by JONONZIE

all very well and good , but like ive already mentioned  in an mtt,  u lose position with mostly aways , cos u dont get to profit from good hands..........if anyone thinks its an advantage to be in a mtt  with 4 aways and 2 sitting they need their heads reading !