You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

My, there's some aggressive chaps on here

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
I somehow seem to attract them all.

And me being such a mild mannered polite Scottish chap.

I've been sucked out a million times. Got my money in good and lost. Touche. Is it my fault I can't help but laugh when I get someone greeting about it?

But lo and behold it is. I tell them to stop greeting and suddenly I'm the devil. I'm the biggest donk out. I'm hardly the best but it wasn't me that sucked you out. I'm just with Hartigan. Bad beats happen. They're statistically gauranteed to happen about one hand in five. If you're a genuine player you account it into your play. My problem's I make profit on LL dyms and then get too cocky and blast my bankroll playing higher limit dyms. The fault of the players that beat me? I hardly think so. The fault of unlucky hands? I hardly think so. The fault of Sky being fixed? Obviously. Thread coming.

Comments

• edited June 2010
    i know what you mean. but don't forget it's not all chaps but chapesses as well they can be just as aggressive
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: My, there's some aggressive chaps on here:
    i know what you mean. but don't forget it's not all chaps but chapesses as well they can be just as aggressive
    Posted by lozgo
    Hard to tell whose a chapess on here though.

But you're right. In fact they can be far more aggressive.

One of the best poker skills a player can have is to be entirely unpredictable and all of a sudden entirely aggressive. The ability to change temperment on a whim is the mark of a hard player to play : Why women don't dominate this game I'll never know. Can someone get Lisa Marie to explain?