You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

tikay,orford accounts

ckdckd
edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
 i know you have 2 accounts 1 for ptp and personal

does any on the others have 2 and what r the rules you have on your ptp account i.e how many times will sky reload you and what happens if you just lose and lose(orford) will they stop depositing in them

just wanted to know

Comments

• edited June 2010
    my understanding is that most of them have 2 accounts, one for ptp and one private,i think they all were given a certain amount to start there ptp accounts exept mr orford who has a standing order set up on his ptp account to reload £100 per month.
  • edited June 2010
    Yes some of the talent have 2 acounts. One is personal and the other is their work one used for PTP etc. We put money into their accounts to play online during their PTP session. Some of them have never had their accounts topped up, others (Orford) have :).
    Hope that answers your question
  • edited June 2010
    others (Orford) have :). Wow that comes as a complete shock :0 hehehehehehehe

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: tikay,orford accounts:
    others (Orford) have :). Wow that comes as a complete shock :0 hehehehehehehe
    Posted by acebarry10
    ha ha he's getting better, isn't he? As I type that I have a very concerned look on my face
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: tikay,orford accounts : ha ha he's getting better, isn't he? As I type that I have a very concerned look on my face
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    Lol
  • edited June 2010
    Yes some of the talent and Orford have 2 acounts. One is personal and the other is their work one used for PTP etc. We put money into their accounts to play online during their PTP session. Some of them have never had their accounts topped up, others (Orford) have :). Hope that answers your question
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    Fixed your post.
  • edited June 2010
    LOL sometimes I feel sorry for Orford due to the amount of abuse you lot give him, but actually thinking about it I dont as he is abusing me on here too. Atleast he isn't calling me Atilla like Tikay does
  • edited June 2010
    Well as Tikay often says when Orfords not about, he loves him to pieces.  Now I wouldn't go as far as that but he's a top bloke and I don't think anyone would disagree  (just don't let him know I said that).
  • edited June 2010
    Awwww! there's nothing wrong with Richard...........

He can't help it if he has 'accidents' and loses his bank roll.

He just needs to pay more attention to the likes of 'Old Father Time' Tikay!!!
  • edited June 2010
    At least he isn't calling me Atilla like Tikay does, just think though, you can get him back when you are in charge in Vegas ;), and +1 Machka :)
  • edited June 2010
    So in the case of Hartgan, for example, who had a big mtt win on here........does his money just stay in the PTP account? 

Will he get a little bonus at xmas from it or is it 'tough luck James, its Sky's money!'

Oh, Claire - see how many sleeping photos u can post of Tikay when in Vegas (from the card room obv). 
  • edited June 2010
    So in the case of Hartgan, for example, who had a big mtt win on here........does his money just stay in the PTP account?  Will he get a little bonus at xmas from it or is it 'tough luck James, its Sky's money!' Oh, Claire - see how many sleeping photos u can post of Tikay when in Vegas (from the card room obv). 
    Posted by phil12uk
    Hi phil

Funnily enough, that was a question he was asked on his last PTP duty, its Sky,s money (at least that what he said :))
  • edited June 2010
    So in the case of Hartgan, for example, who had a big mtt win on here........does his money just stay in the PTP account?  Will he get a little bonus at xmas from it or is it 'tough luck James, its Sky's money!' Oh, Claire - see how many sleeping photos u can post of Tikay when in Vegas (from the card room obv). 
    Posted by phil12uk
    Almost the exact words they used, Phil.

I tried to cut a deal for 40%.  Didn't work.
  • edited June 2010
    ..Just like add to this that I also didn't get to keep my 2nd place Open win of over £500.. But then again I wasn't asked to pay back the £500 I managed to 'accidently' donate to you lot either ;)

The good news is that it topped my account back up nicely so I didn't have do an 'Orford'. lol. 
  • edited June 2010
    Oh, Claire - see how many sleeping photos u can post of Tikay when in Vegas (from the card room obv). 
    Posted by phil12uk
    Yes, anything else would just be creepy!
  • edited June 2010
    Posted by phil12uk
    If they guys win the money it stays in the PTP account... but lets face it they mainly lose ;).
    I won't let Tikay sleep he will be working too hard, but if I do get those infamous sleeping pictures I will post them immediately :)
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: tikay,orford accounts : Yes, anything else would just be creepy!
    Posted by Machka
    well we don't want the same accident as last year when he left his hotel room without his keys or his trousers. Thank god he was wearing socks and underwear
  • edited June 2010
    I had palpitations then.

I thought you wrote "wearing socks as underwear"!  Eek.
  • edited June 2010
    ha ha I put socks in my first post and then I thought I would add underwear incase you al fainted. He was wearing a shirt too, well so he says