You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

All-in every hand in a dym

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
There must be a fair chance of cashing.

You have fold equity on your side.

You're only ever 1/4 dog.

If you win the first one then the odds multiply that you won't be knocked out.

I'm trying this in a 30p dym right now. In case it works when does the WSOP start?

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to All-in every hand in a dym:
    There must be a fair chance of cashing. You have fold equity on your side. You're only ever 1/4 dog. If you win the first one then the odds multiply that you won't be knocked out. I'm trying this in a 30p dym right now. In case it works when does the WSOP start?
    Posted by bandini
    1st hand AJ no callers.

2nd hand 2-6 and got two callers and just lost. Only on the river. Honestly.

That was unlucky and not a fair represenation. And were the hands reversed I'd probably have won both. Fair chance of a double up on the second.

I'll try again tomorrow.

I'll get you yet Ivey.
  • edited June 2010
    There must be a fair chance of cashing. You have fold equity on your side. You're only ever 1/4 dog. If you win the first one then the odds multiply that you won't be knocked out. I'm trying this in a 30p dym right now. In case it works when does the WSOP start?
    Posted by bandini
    With a hand like 62o, you could be 1/10 dog!
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: All-in every hand in a dym:
    In Response to All-in every hand in a dym : With a hand like 62o, you could be 1/10 dog!
    Posted by MereNovice
    Looking at his profile pic he's 100% dog!
  • edited June 2010
    Posted by bandini
    I have seen this done on you tube against 8 players and it worked. If you can double up first hand your are in  great shape. 
  • edited June 2010
    To get a better ideas you need to play at least 100 games using that technique and see how many wins you get. The fact that people aren't already doing it suggests to me it won't work. Though it'll probably have a better win rate at 30p tables than it would at higher buy-ins.

59 wins out of 100 are needed just to break even after accounting for rake. 64 wins out of 100 for an ROI of 10%.