You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Praz Doubles Up!

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat

Many many congrats to Brit Praz Bansi who, earlier today, won his second WSOP Bracelet, coming home triumphant in a 2,092 runner field to pocket no less than $515,501. MBN!

Praz won his first bracelet in 2006, & has since won a GUKPT, & Finalled in last year's WSOP-E.

Praz has appeared on 865 many times, including a rather famous interview we did with he & his fellow Hit-Squad members last year, in which I teased the "failure" James Akenhead. Who went on to have a rather splendid WSOP himself.....

And there may yet be more Brit success in Vegas. Stu Rutter, who we interviewed a fortnight ago at the Coventry GUKPT (should hit the 865 screens in the next few days), & Neil Channing, another 865 regular, have BOTH made the Final of Event # 6 in Las Vegas.

And that's BEFORE Team Sky Poker arrive in Vegas.

Let's hear it for Praz, please. I plan to print off this thread & give it to Praz when we go to Vegas, & I know he'll give us an exclusive interview. So be nice, right?

Comments