You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I have NOT received JULY cash for points.

edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
I did not receive my cash for points for JULY,  I tryed entering the cash for promotion code it the beginning of July bet it was not accepted (invalid code). But then I read on the promotions page

"Please note: If you have already entered the promotional code (DECPOINTS), (JANPOINTS), (FEBPOINTS), (MARCHPOINTS) (APRILPOINTS) or (POINTS in May, June and July) you will not need to enter the code again and will be eligible for the August “Cash for Points” promotion."

I was payed for June, but not for July.

Comments

• edited August 2009
    Usually takes 2 working days after the end of the month, so expect it tomorrow.
  • edited August 2009
    Stan i havent got mine either, but like Youngun says, expect it tommorow. they are normally pretty prompt.
  • edited August 2009
    Stan, on the page you took that quote from it also says ...

When will my bonus be paid?Your bonus amount will be paid on the 2nd business day following the calendar month end and is calculated based on the total number of poker points earned in the previous calendar month (August), as shown in the table above. You will automatically be paid the highest possible cash bonus based on the poker points you have earned, the points exchanged will also be removed from your account. 
  • edited August 2009
    Ah right, Thanks for that.
    It's just last month I received the payment on the 1st, so got abit confused!
  • edited August 2009
    Hi Everyone,

Your July Cash For Points Bonuses have now all been paid.

Good luck in your August cash for points quest!

Best Wishes

Adam
  • edited August 2009
    II am not sure about these points for cash, does that mean you cash them in? I have never received anything 

Response to I have NOT received JULY cash for points.:
    I did not receive my cash for points for JULY,  I tryed entering the cash for promotion code it the beginning of July bet it was not accepted (invalid code). But then I read on the promotions page " Please note: If you have already entered the promotional code (DECPOINTS), (JANPOINTS), (FEBPOINTS), (MARCHPOINTS) (APRILPOINTS) or (POINTS in May, June and July) you will not need to enter the code again and will be eligible for the August “Cash for Points” promotion." I was payed for June, but not for July.
    Posted by SolidStan1