You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Jaegerbomb! Birthday Bash - Unofficial Thread

2»

Comments

• edited June 2010

Excellent game, great fun

Big thanks to Jae top man!

GL all

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Jaegerbomb! Birthday Bash - Unofficial Thread:
    great tourney - total nits on my table and that rover put me out in 32nd, chat was good
    Posted by loonytoons
    Yeah, you kept folding to my pocket aces loony! Jaegarbomb, many thanks for setting this up, much appreciated by all and enjoyed my evening with the forum regulars.

Cheers

Ross
  • edited June 2010

Plopped out in 17th with 3 cracking hands on the bounce which bumped into better ones or did not hold up!

THANK YOU DAVID FOR THIS TOURNEY!!!! MUCH APPRECIATED MATE.

Bring on Swansea, :)
  • edited June 2010
    Went out in 7th on a table where i literally ended up card dead and had Tommy D and Bennydip ruling the table with Iron Fists!!

DAVID, MANY THANKS FOR SUCH AN ENJOYABLE TOURNEY THAT WAS FULL OF GOOD FUN,BANTER AND SOME PRETTY GOOD POKER MATE!!

Will i do Swansea - who knows but if i don't i'm defo doing Nottingham!! :)
  • edited June 2010
    Woohoo 3rd for £30 when I got very lucky in a couple of all ins as I hung on to cash

Massive thanks to Dave for the best structured tourney ever on Sky!!!

Thanks to the railers esp Candi xx

Sian
  • edited June 2010

Sorry, still railing FT xFALLENX and Tommy D
    I went out 22nd. I stupidly raised HuFlungPu`s raise so we were allin. My hole cards AKC  Hu showa AA
    Aaaargh! xxxxx

Thank you Dave for this tournament.. I think i speak for all players when i say:

THANKYOU VERY VERY MUCH

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • edited June 2010
    Thanks again forn the tourny dave, great fun, great structure and great people to play with.

Really enjoyed it and dont think i played a bad hand untill the bubble had burst then i pushed on the button with k9 suited when i didnt need to into tommys monster stack.

Realy really nice of you to set this up, everyone seemed to enjoy it

Well done to Tommy for winning great 2nd fallen

Thank you

Gareth
  • edited June 2010

Thanks m8

Only sorry I didn't stay around longer, flopped a str8 and got hit by a fh on turn .

Saw it comning but couldn't pull out with the best hand i had had.

Best wishes and god bless you my son

• edited June 2010

Aaaargh was railing FT and just missed the result!
    Congratulations to TommyD winner of Jae`s Birthday freeroll
    A very respectable 2nd goes to XFALLENX who played a formidable game

Very well done both and very well done to all 5 cashers
    TommyD1840001£80
    xFALLENx02£50
    Yorkie7403£30
    CJ11104£22
    35suited05£18
    Also
    bennydip20       
      6£25 BTYS Taken
    Very well played everyone xxxxx
  • edited June 2010
    Woohoo 3rd for £30 when I got very lucky in a couple of all ins as I hung on to cash Massive thanks to Dave for the best structured tourney ever on Sky!!! Thanks to the railers esp Candi xx Sian
    Posted by Yorkie74
    You`re very welcome Sian
    Very well played hunni, you played a great game!
    Suzi xxxx
  • edited June 2010

ty bomber great mtt !
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Jaegerbomb! Birthday Bash - Unofficial Thread : Sorry Barry! My AA hit a set but he had already turned a straight!! Out 29th! Dave
    Posted by SolarCarro
    Hi Dave

Not a problem,its poker it happens :), the chat was fantastic and very, very Smutey ;)
  • edited June 2010
    Aaaargh was railing FT and just missed the result! Congratulations to TommyD winner of Jae`s Birthday freeroll A very respectable 2nd goes to XFALLENX who played a formidable game Very well done both and very well done to all 5 cashers TommyD 184000 1 £80 xFALLENx 0 2 £50 Yorkie74 0 3 £30 CJ111 0 4 £22 35suited 0 5 £18 Also bennydip2 0           6£25 BTYS Taken Very well played everyone xxxxx
    Posted by candi
    Thankyou so much candi 4 this post

Thankyou so much jaeger 4 putting this game on

Thankyou so much 2 everybody who railed me

I really needed this, been having such a bad few months and my confidence was at an all time low.

tytytytytytytyty

• edited June 2010
    First off, thanks Bomber for putting this on, it was a really generous idea and a great tourney.  First freeroll I've played for an age that was not in mini, and it was a great laugh with great chat.

Congrats to all the cashers and to Benny who took the bounty and went very deep before ending in a cooler of a hand versus myself.

Very Very well played to Fallen.  You mentioned in your post you need your confidence building?  You should never have a confidence problem, you played a great tourney and the win came basically down to a flip.  You played a wonderful game.

Well played all and Dave, we're doing some bombs in Swansea if you're up for it.  :)
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Jaegerbomb! Birthday Bash - Unofficial Thread : Thankyou so much candi 4 this post Thankyou so much jaeger 4 putting this game on Thankyou so much 2 everybody who railed me I really needed this, been having such a bad few months and my confidence was at an all time low. tytytytytytytyty
    Posted by xFALLENx
    You`re very welcome hunni.
    From where i was sitting(from the rail)  I didn`t see a lack of confidence(even though you felt that way)I just saw you playing an excellent game!

I hope this is the start of many more cashes for you

Very well played! xxxx
    Suzi
  • edited June 2010
    First off, thanks Bomber for putting this on, it was a really generous idea and a great tourney.  First freeroll I've played for an age that was not in mini, and it was a great laugh with great chat. Congrats to all the cashers and to Benny who took the bounty and went very deep before ending in a cooler of a hand versus myself. Very Very well played to Fallen.  You mentioned in your post you need your confidence building?  You should never have a confidence problem, you played a great tourney and the win came basically down to a flip.  You played a wonderful game. Well played all and Dave, we're doing some bombs in Swansea if you're up for it.  :)
    Posted by TommyD
    have you not heard the flase allegations from SPT Glasgow lol?? i will gladly join you in the partaking of said drinks at swansea :):):)
  • edited June 2010
    And a big huge thanks to you guys for making the tourny wat it was............you guys are right at the heart of the community. And a big well done to those that cashed esp Tommy a wortyhy winner and benny for taking the bounty off my head (it was starting to melt)

Lets hope that maybe sky will let us set up more invitational tournaments with say a £5 buy-in in future?
  • edited June 2010
    And a big huge thanks to you guys for making the tourny wat it was............you guys are right at the heart of the community. And a big well done to those that cashed esp Tommy a wortyhy winner and benny for taking the bounty off my head (it was starting to melt) Lets hope that maybe sky will let us set up more invitational tournaments with say a £5 buy-in in future?
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    I would be well up for it.

Cheers again plop.
  • edited June 2010
    And a big huge thanks to you guys for making the tourny wat it was............you guys are right at the heart of the community. And a big well done to those that cashed esp Tommy a wortyhy winner and benny for taking the bounty off my head (it was starting to melt) Lets hope that maybe sky will let us set up more invitational tournaments with say a £5 buy-in in future?
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB

+1 great idea & thanks again for putting this together m8 a lot of fun & well done to all 5 that cashed
  • edited June 2010
    well done fallen.ps nice legs

• edited June 2010
    well done fallen.ps nice legs
    Posted by pod1
    Very
  • edited June 2010
    I tell you what after the success of tonight's Jaegerbomb Birthday Bash, if i'm still around on Sky Poker till April 24th next year i may resort to doing something like this myself as it's been a very enjoyable night and i'm glad myself that i'm playing better in Deepstack tourneys and this was a superb structure.

Sadly for me next April it's a special birthday of which i am certainly not looking forward to (Unless someone very nicely gives me a 5* trip to Vegas as a birthday pressie lol!).
  • edited June 2010
    Hi Jaegerbomb even though im not on your list of friends i did watch your bitrhday bash last night .The reason i watched was because my friend XFALLENX was playing and i knew that there were not going to be any muppets or fish playing ,well not many anyway lol.It was great to see her play the way here friends know she can play with no fear of being done by a chancer or muppet her words not mine ,anyway thank you for putting your bash on because i think now we will all  see the real XFALLENX playing again .And Happy Birthday to you .
  • edited June 2010
    Hi Jaegerbomb even though im not on your list of friends i did watch your bitrhday bash last night .The reason i watched was because my friend XFALLENX was playing and i knew that there were not going to be any muppets or fish playing ,well not many anyway lol.It was great to see her play the way here friends know she can play with no fear of being done by a chancer or muppet her words not mine ,anyway thank you for putting your bash on because i think now we will all  see the real XFALLENX playing again .And Happy Birthday to you .
    Posted by chew07
    I was watching Yorkie74 after I exited earlier, she was fab and so was xFallenx, great game and glad to have you back in form xFallenx didn't realise you were having a downswing, they happen, we all get them and we bounce back! You are back!!!

Dave