You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Anyway, as I was saying...

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi all

Man, it's good to be back!!!

After an enforced lay-off of almost six weeks, Taller_Guy makes his long-awaited return (long-awaited by me, at least!).  I missed the Team Event, but it appears that my team, The Jammi Dodgers, found a replacement in time (many thanks to Tikay for posting my Twitter messages and saving the day!).  I also missed Rich Orford's May Bankroll Challenge entirely, which may be no bad thing.  I believe I was going to turn my mini roll of £6.50 into £50.00 - no mean feat when all I could play was 30p, 60p DYMs!  I see there's a Challenge for June, so I might just have a go at that.

Most of all, though, I missed just being part of the Community - not a big part, admittedly, as can be seen from the number of my posts - but it was somehow comforting to dip in every now and again and see the old, familiar avatars swapping witticisms and slapping down the 'I've had a bad beat, so I'm leaving' posters.  Yes, if we were all in the pub now and I was on my second pint, I'd be putting my arms around you and telling you that you're my best mate and I love you.

Long may Sky Poker (and the Forum in particular) continue.

Good luck at the tables.

Graham

Comments