You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

help..

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
How do u gain entry to the world cup final tournament? so far only tikay registered

Comments

• edited June 2010

Hi Murray,

Read the "World Cup" Threads, or
    THIS page, to see how to qualify for this.

To be honest with you, the only reason my name is there, is that for software reasons, the Tournament Lobby will ONLY show the Prizes if someone has entered it. So, in due course, once the qualifiers are in, my name will be withdrawn, it was put there purely to allow the Prizes to be seen.

The Prizes are, by the bye, really rather pleasant, being......

1stApple I-Pad2ndSeat to SPT Final3rdXbox 3604thKodak Playsport5thSPT Swansea6thTikay for a night7thOfficial 2010 World Cup Match Ball8thFootball shirt of your choice9thFootball shirt of your choice10thReplica 2010 World Cup Match Ball11thWPT Magazine Subscription
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: help..:
    Hi Murray, Read the "World Cup" Threads, or THIS page, to see how to qualify for this. To be honest with you, the only reason my name is there, is that for software reasons, the Tournament Lobby will ONLY show the Prizes if someone has entered it. So, in due course, once the qualifiers are in, my name will be withdrawn, it was put there purely to allow the Prizes to be seen. The Prizes are, by the bye, really rather pleasant, being...... 1st Apple I-Pad 2nd Seat to SPT Final 3rd Xbox 360 4th Kodak Playsport 5th SPT Swansea 6th Tikay for a night7th Official 2010 World Cup Match Ball 8th Football shirt of your choice 9th Football shirt of your choice 10th Replica 2010 World Cup Match Ball 11th WPT Magazine Subscription
    Posted by Tikay10
    This one jumped out at me!!!

in what capacity i wonder?

i guess if your young fit and female it may vary from the prize given to a big  burly bloke:)
  • edited June 2010

lol Tikay...pimping yourself out with no shame. ;0)

If Irishrover or Irishraver win.....you`ll be putting shelves up.

• edited June 2010
    In Response to help..:
    How do u gain entry to the world cup final tournament? so far only tikay registered
    Posted by murray69

is 12th place tikay for two nights?

boom-boom-tsssh

• edited June 2010

Wow Hoggers, here's the truth - I never knew that, or saw that!

I remember it being discussed a while back, but we discuss a lot of things, & I thought no more about it.

How exciting!

I hope it is someone who lives somewhere that entails a nice journey. I have done 2 of these in the past, one was in Hailsham in Sussex, one was in Basildon in Essex. Both splendid places, of course. We had a terrific evening both times - the guys invited 4 or 5 of their mates round, & we just sat & played poker all night.

It would be rather nice if Hjaltland were to win it......
  • edited June 2010
    you would love where i grew up tikay since you like trains, swanage which has a old steam train line. only about 5 miles long though. 

• edited June 2010
    Well, I looked through the list and I just cant find it... LM for a night? ;)
  • edited June 2010

This could be a sneak preview of the honours list, and it should read

Tikay for a Knight

For outstanding services to Poker
  • edited June 2010
    you would love where i grew up tikay since you like trains, swanage which has a old steam train line. only about 5 miles long though.   
    Posted by robc
    Swanage, ooh! Memories of happy days on the Isle of Purbeck, & on those little car ferries.
  • edited June 2010
    This could be a sneak preview of the honours list, and it should read Tikay for a Knight
    Posted by PenFifteen
    Very clever Miss/Mrs/Ms Pen!

I've just realised - now I know how much they think I am worth. Slightly less than a Swansea SPT Seat (£110), & slightly more than a football.

Marv.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: help.. : Swanage, ooh! Memories of happy days on the Isle of Purbeck, & on those little car ferries.
    Posted by Tikay10
    LOL you really do no a little something about everywhere!
  • edited June 2010
    i still cant believe that your only 6th Prize by the way!

surely a prize money can't buy!
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: help.. : Very clever Miss/Mrs/Ms Pen! I've just realised - now I know how much they think I am worth. Slightly less than a Swansea SPT Seat (£110), & slightly more than a football. Marv.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I'm sure that it's a very nice football, though.
  • edited June 2010
    Hi Tikay! If i win you for the night can I have Claire instead I would love for her to come round to mine and boss me about for a few hours! Ps Im from Bury Lancs the home of the East Lancs Railway.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: help.. : LOL you really do no a little something about everywhere!
    Posted by robc
    When you approached those car ferries by road, there would be little signs on the side of the road, 100, 200, 300, 400 yards from the Ferry, saying, variously, "1 hour (2/3/4) Waiting Time".

I went camping there on many occasions, A most beautiful part of the country.

Studland I adored, Poole Pottery - a big Tourist attraction back in the day, (visit a POTTERY whilst on holiday, WTF?) not so much......
  • edited June 2010
    i still cant believe that your only 6th Prize by the way! surely a prize money can't buy!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Hush please Hoggers, can't you see, I'm hurting here?

SIXTH PRIZE?

All my live I've grafted, & for what? To be given away in SIXTH place!

• edited June 2010
    You grind to get to the final table. 

Hours of play - ducking and diving to dodge the hands that will crush you. 

Finally you make it to that elusive final table. 

6 players left.....then unfortunately u get eliminated.  

Your prize and consolation for doing so well? 

Tikay!  Is that known as kick a man when he's down??? ;)
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: help.. : When you approached those car ferries by road, there would be little signs on the side of the road, 100, 200, 300, 400 yards from the Ferry, saying, variously, "1 hour (2/3/4) Waiting Time". I went camping there on many occasions, A most beautiful part of the country. Studland I adored, Poole Pottery - a big Tourist attraction back in the day, (visit a POTTERY whilst on holiday, WT?) not so much......
    Posted by Tikay10
    They still have those signs now and in the summer you do normally end up waiting a good few hours. I happend to be on it earlier lol

( A fiasco i tried to reply to this but i had to edit your word beginning with WT. i see your allowed to use it but not me ey?) LOL

• edited June 2010
    Well, I looked through the list and I just cant find it... LM for a night? ;)
    Posted by acebarry10
    I HOPE YOU MEAN BE WITH RATHER THAN BE, DON`T THINK I CAN HANDLE YOU IN THE RED DRESS ACEBARRY10
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: help.. : Hush please Hoggers, can't you see, I'm hurting here? SIXTH PRIZE? All my live I've grafted, & for what? To be given away in SIXTH place!
    Posted by Tikay10
    all joking aside, i do believe that you are more valuable than an Apple I Pad (whatever that is?)
  • edited June 2010
    I fancy the replica football .......... that way I'm out before the ''danger zone'' of 6th