You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Security

edited May 2010 in Area 51
What i don't understand is, Why , when a player fills in their application form for an account on Sky. they don't have to show where they are from on their Alias ..  
When your on a table look at where the players are from and  2 out of the  6 will be blank !!

When the new software comes on board along with new players from Scandinavia and Europe the problem could 'mushroom' !!

Whats my problem with this ?  

See the title !! 
  Ohhh  Noo  not time for my medication is it Nurse !!

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Security:
    When the new software comes on board...
    Posted by bennydip2
    Anytime soon...
  • edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Security:
    What i don't understand is, Why , when a player fills in their application form for an account on Sky. they don't have to show where they are from on their Alias ..   When your on a table look at where the players are from and  2 out of the  6 will be blank !! When the new software comes on board along with new players from Scandinavia and Europe the problem could 'mushroom' !! Whats my problem with this ?   See the title !!    Ohhh  Noo  not time for my medication is it Nurse !!
    Posted by bennydip2
    Geography has never been my strong point but I believe that Scandinavia is part of Europe.

I assume that this thread is a spoof but I can't stop myself from asking: "why would more European players on the site affect security?".
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Security:
    In Response to Security : Geography has never been my strong point but I believe that Scandinavia is part of Europe. I assume that this thread is a spoof but I can't stop myself from asking: "why would more European players on the site affect security ?".
    Posted by MereNovice
    But they could be Norwegians, who according to our politicians are not part of Europe.

How dangerous would that be ?