You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

An Apology........

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi Everyone (especially all the Yugoslavians on here)

Please accept my apologies if all the Yugoslav`s on here were offended by a thread which I posted a Joke on.

Thankfully SkyMod1 has now deleted the "joke" because it may have offended the Yugoslavian players on here.

I feel totally ashamed and by way of an apology, I would like to invite any of the Yugoslavs on here that I have offended to a party this Friday night at 7pm. (if they are not playing in "Take-On-Tikay").

The location of the Party will be the phone box outside BHS on Lincoln High St. If it gets too busy, the Ugandan bloke who sleeps in the phone box next door has kindly said we can use his sleeping quarters for any overspill of party guests. You do not need to bring a bottle. Just bring yourselves.

If you need sat-nav instructions just give me a shout. Cheers.

Comments

• edited June 2010
    By the way, If you are struggling to find me, I will be wearing a "Russ Abbott" t-shirt and a pair of pink cycle shorts.
  • edited June 2010
    hehehehe, you are so funny!
    ps...stick to the elephant jokes ;) x
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: An Apology........:
    By the way, If you are struggling to find me, I will be wearing a "Russ Abbott" t-shirt and a pair of pink cycle shorts.
    Posted by emilyegg
    I bet there will be quite an Atmosphere and it will probably be a Madhouse too lol
  • edited June 2010
    psssttt your joke is still there, guess he/she forgot to remove it in the eagerness to tell you off
  • edited June 2010
    i think ur joke is funny!!!! sky should leave well alone
  • edited June 2010
    joke [johk] noun, verb. joked, jok-ing.

NOUN
    1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.

2. something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce. skymod1.

3. a matter that need not be taken seriously; trifling matter. as previous example.

VERB (used without object)

4. to speak or act in a playful or merry way; he was always joking with us.

5. to say something in fun or teasing rather than in earnest; be facetious; he didn`t really mean it, he was only joking.

VERB
    (used with object)

6. to subject to jokes; make fun of; tease.

7 to obtain by joking; the comedian joked coins from the audience.

just a few examples there........
  • edited June 2010
    Anyway I`m off to watch "The Club" on 865.....providing the authorities haven`t taken it off air for being too funny.
  • edited June 2010
    thot is vory keend of yous end ieys wood lick to occept this invortation as ieys dos lick a knees op. Shod ieys wore a sheet und toy? ond con iye brung a frond :)
  • edited June 2010
    psssttt your joke is still there, guess he/she forgot to remove it in the eagerness to tell you off
    Posted by 35suited
    LOL Gareth, message from SkyMod1 received at 19:06 telling me the joke may be "ovensive" and has been removed. mmmmm

Joke is still there....and yes you do read right......"OVENSIVE" is that Jive or summit?. Get a grip SkyMod1 or maybe even a get a life, my laughing at you and your literacy problems is now complete. You were so eager to try and mug me off, that you have forgot to remove the joke. fwiw my 8 year-old daughter made a far better attempt at spelling "offensive". She was an "f" short, but thankfully she only used one "v".

Priceless.
  • edited June 2010
    Dazler you sound more like a Serbian, but you are still very welcome.
  • edited June 2010
    im not a yugo or offended by your joke but if the lady of the momment is attending the bash i will be there, as long as i dont confuse her with the ugandan bloke next door cos the lighting in these phone boxes can be a bit dodgey,thinking about it the ugandan has probably got less facial hair so i will smash the lightbulb myself and just close my eyes.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: An Apology........ : I bet there will be quite an Atmosphere and it will probably be a Madhouse too lol
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    lol Kiwi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFPLk5mJ1D4
  • edited June 2010
    Very bad taste and racist from one of the leading forumers on this website.

Disapointing tbh
  • edited June 2010
    Is MadHorse really SkyMod1???? Discuss........

And I take I must be one of the leading "forumers?" who you were advising to "get out more" in one of your recent sihtstirring/pointless posts.

Odd tbh
  • edited June 2010
    I can see the link now......Ovensive.....Forumers......

Clap Your Hands, Win an Ice-Cream!!!!!

Should have worked it out sooner really.