You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Boosting confidence

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat

Just a quick question, mainly to the tournament based players, when your on a bad run and although feeling your not playing too bad but getting out drawn or even just playing so poor what do you do to boost your confidence.

I recently had a bad run and went and had a few free games, despite not actually doing that well i dished a few suck outs of my own and boosted my confidence. So with £11 left in my sky poker account (slowly dwindled down from £140 trying to double up £107 for a challenge) i decided to enter a small bounty hunter at half 7 this morning and managed to win it taking 4 or 10 heads in the process. Although i played a little looser than normal it was almost a perfect game for the level, using pot odds to chase draws or to fold, and almost every call and fold was correct.

Its gave me a massive confidence boost, and i am just woundering what everyone else does to boost their confidence.

Comments