You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky people ie Tikay

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat
Hey its "root_kunal" how do I go about changing my name please as I would like to change it asoon as I can thanks.

Comments

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Sky people ie Tikay:
    Hey its "root_kunal" how do I go about changing my name please as I would like to change it asoon as I can thanks.
    Posted by kunster
     u cant change your name im afraid
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky people ie Tikay:
    In Response to Sky people ie Tikay :  u cant change your name im afraid
    Posted by lucky77777
    I can matey sky rich said I could woop wooop
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky people ie Tikay : I can matey sky rich said I could woop wooop
    Posted by kunster
    very strange i know some1 got told once u chose it u cant change it
  • edited June 2010

I would PM Tikay mate. He did call you Claire on The Club, so I am sure any renaming ceremony would have to be overseen by the great man.

Tikay is always busy, so if you do PM him, he probably wont be able to get back to you straight away, but he WILL get back to you.

Cheers "root" lol.

• edited June 2010
    I would PM Tikay mate. He did call you Claire on The Club, so I am sure any renaming ceremony would have to be overseen by the great man. Tikay is always busy, so if you do PM him, he probably wont be able to get back to you straight away, but he WILL get back to you. Cheers "root" lol.
    Posted by emilyegg

Cheers mate nice1 sky rich said I can change my name maybe I should wait till hes back then he can sort it for me ?
  • edited June 2010

In Response to Re: Sky people ie Tikay : very strange i know some1 got told once u chose it u cant change it
    Posted by lucky77777

Ah but my name is "offensive" they could not even say my name live on the club they changed it to claire. So I then told sky rich and he said I could  chnage it, there also a poll with names you guys picked for me the winner was "root_kunal" so thats what I have to change it to.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky people ie Tikay : Ah but my name is "offensive" they could not even say my name live on the club they changed it to claire. So I then told sky rich and he said I could  chnage it, there also a poll with names you guys picked for me the winner was "root_kunal" so thats what I have to change it to.
    Posted by kunster
    they must of been happy wen u signed up otherwise they would of told u believe me mate im not trying to put a damper on it but i really do know m8
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky people ie Tikay : they must of been happy wen u signed up otherwise they would of told u believe me mate im not trying to put a damper on it but i really do know m8
    Posted by lucky77777
    No, lucky77777, you really don't know.

kunster, contact Customer Services via online chat (using the link at the bottom of the page).
    Explain the circumstances for your name change and I'm sure that they will be able to help you out.

If that doesn't work then contact Sky_Rich on his return from holiday.
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky people ie Tikay : No, lucky77777, you really don't know. kunster, contact Customer Services via online chat (using the link at the bottom of the page). Explain the circumstances for your name change and I'm sure that they will be able to help you out. If that doesn't work then contact Sky_Rich on his return from holiday.
    Posted by MereNovice
     i do
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky people ie Tikay :  i do
    Posted by lucky77777

Trust me, you don't.

• edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky people ie Tikay : Trust me, you don't.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Im afraid to say Lucky you are wrong on this occasion
    Please, if you don`t believe Vince or the person who is trying to get help with his name change then please see the voting thread,The saga of re-naming the Kunster. Voting has Finished.
    You will find that they are BOTH quite right!
    I voted along with many others as to which name he should change it to
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky people ie Tikay : Trust me, you don't.
    Posted by MereNovice
     trust me i do
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky people ie Tikay : I can matey sky rich said I could woop wooop
    Posted by kunster
    you may or may not have to wait a couple weeks as sky rich s away ( bunking off ) for a couple off weeks ?
  • edited June 2010
    brick wall image anyone?
  • edited June 2010
    I`M THINKING BERLIN WALL, IT`LL SOON BE DOWN ?
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Sky people ie Tikay:
    Posted by kunster
    Hi m8

I beleive you have to contact Customer Care (not 100% certain), send em an email stating that it has been agreed to change your name and the reasons why :)
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky people ie Tikay : they must of been happy wen u signed up otherwise they would of told u believe me mate im not trying to put a damper on it but i really do know m8
    Posted by lucky77777
    whether you know or not Lucky, I think this post from Rich says it all :)

Finally a thanks to everyone who voted for my suggestion , and I'm sure we look forward to root_kunal being on the tables and await for TK's dentistry jokes :)

Aski :)

Re: Kunster Needs a new name. Please Help by Voting. (Qualifying Round)

posted at 28/5/2010 9:58 AM BST on SkyPoker.com

First: 20/5/2009
    Last: 4/6/2010
    Guys,

Just a quick note -

kunster is allowed the alias change as it could be seen as offensive. number 10 would also fit into that catorgary and i'm afraid, wouldn't be allowed.

sorry!
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky people ie Tikay : whether you know or not Lucky, I think this post from Rich says it all :) Finally a thanks to everyone who voted for my suggestion , and I'm sure we look forward to root_kunal being on the tables and await for TK's dentistry jokes :) Aski :) Re: Kunster Needs a new name. Please Help by Voting. (Qualifying Round) posted at 28/5/2010 9:58 AM BST on SkyPoker.com   Sky_Rich Posts: 3591 First: 20/5/2009 Last: 4/6/2010 Guys, Just a quick note - kunster is allowed the alias change as it could be seen as offensive. number 10 would also fit into that catorgary and i'm afraid, wouldn't be allowed. sorry!
    Posted by Aski
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
  • edited June 2010
    daz also changed his name to bigflop1 recently so it is allowed....
  • edited June 2010
    You'll always be Sky Claire to me :~)