You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Anyone noticed this?

edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
I know the Area 51 section is busy, with nearly 500 posts, but this caught my attention and i didnt want it
to be missed:

Important Account Information: Sky Bet is now licensed and regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission.X

I fear that these two companys only work for each other, and being out of EU and UK ruling means they
can create their own rules to suit their wages, and not our luck.  Since i started, roulette has only missed
after a couple of weeks, and slots such as Rainbow Riches can have 100 spins in a row without a win over
25p for 20p per spin......i dont think any game is between 94-99.9% as advertised.  Its 115% until you've
been here 2 weeks (to hopefully encourage addiction) and then its LOSE thereafter, your losing is paying
for beginners luck?? i think its the case, and this doesnt help in dreaming about an unbiased
environment where the poker is 100% random "so help them God".....skyvegas is fixed, so what else is?
everything.......except the Skybet section (where i plan to make loads for little and then phone them
and tell them that i know full well not to trust their other sections)

Anyone only "like" Skybet? i dont, and i think they are like bad biased politicians.....lazy and corrupt

Forby x  ;)