You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FREE CASH!!! (Tonight's PTP)

edited June 2010 in Poker Chat

Make sure you use the right account this week lol.

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Evening all! How the bejesus are you all?

This evening 'tis I, Lisa_Long (That's Lisa-Marie, LM or LML to you)  on PTP 'duty' this wondrous Summery night.

For your very pleasure I shall be prostrating (Look it up Machka.. it's not the word YOU are thinking about) myself on the low level cash tables and sneaking into the main event..

Look forward to much donking and shoving with AJ, a certain amount of SMUTE and all the usual fun and frolicks!

Come join me on the tables or just drop by and say hello Howdeedoo.  

You know it makes sense :)

x
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: FREE CASH!!!:
    Make sure you use the right account this week lol.
    Posted by belsibub

OMG.. OOPS! Thank you! x
  • edited June 2010
    Your welcome :-)
  • edited June 2010
    OK.. On Bepton 5/10 cash so may have to mini view the main event.. So not ignoring you OK!
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to FREE CASH!!! (Tonight's PTP):
    For your very pleasure I shall be prostrating (Look it up Machka.. it's not the word YOU are thinking about) myself on the low level cash tables...
    Posted by LML
    Submissively prone across the tables...

Hellooooooo PTP Tuesday. ;-)
  • edited June 2010
    Out of main event *sigh*!! Back in the cash.. Fishbourne 5/10 for an hour and then S&G?
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: FREE CASH!!! (Tonight's PTP):
    Out of main event *sigh*!! Back in the cash.. Fishbourne 5/10 for an hour and then S&G?
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    Unlucky Lisa, Ozzie just told me the bad news :( xxxx
  • edited June 2010
    Latest updates on Lisa-Marie's performance through the evening.

Just off the cash in The Open
    Lisa_Long0147 
    Followed by an amazing performance of luckboxery bubbling me with JJ v QQ!
    MAGICPANTS150001£10 + 8 League Points
    GREGHOGG02£6 + 6 League Points
    Lisa_Long03£4 + 4 League Points
    Machka04 
    robc05 
    Boonicon06 
    Ozzie0807 
    dylan1208 
    SolarCarro09 
    ChirpyChip010
    Currently chip leader on the bubble in another with rats107 dylan12 and Ozzie08 hanging on for their lives.  Who goes, you decide.  Oh, sorry, wrong programme.
  • edited June 2010
    Latest updates on Lisa-Marie's performance through the evening. Just off the cash in The Open Lisa_Long 0 147   Followed by an amazing performance of luckboxery bubbling me with JJ v QQ! MAGICPANTS 15000 1 £10 + 8 League Points GREGHOGG 0 2 £6 + 6 League Points Lisa_Long 0 3 £4 + 4 League Points Machka 0 4   robc 0 5   Boonicon 0 6   Ozzie08 0 7   dylan12 0 8   SolarCarro 0 9   ChirpyChip 0 10 Currently chip leader on the bubble in another with rats107 dylan12 and Ozzie08 hanging on for their lives.  Who goes, you decide.  Oh, sorry, wrong programme.
    Posted by Machka

HEY!! You forgot my Cash table genius!! Started both tables on £20 and left both with over £30!! RESULT!!

Right. I'm REALY going to bed now.

x
  • edited June 2010
    great fun evening again lisa, your the best:)

still cant believe i lost to a pair of pants! sorry, i mean magic pants!
  • edited June 2010
    In Response to Re: FREE CASH!!! (Tonight's PTP) : HEY!! You forgot my Cash table genius!! Started both tables on £20 and left both with over £30!! RESULT!! Right. I'm REALY going to bed now. x
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    HEY!! You forgot you managed to bubble in the final 10 seater SNG, as you requested within about 30 seconds of the game starting!  Right, I'm REALLY going to bed now.  Stop hogging the duvet (No, not you Hoggers!). y
  • edited June 2010
    great fun evening again lisa, your the best:) still cant believe i lost to a pair of pants! sorry, i mean magic pants!
    Posted by GREGHOGG

Haha.. Better than BEING pants though eh Hoggers?!